19~Drama

Back to present

( If you felt like lost connection with present scenario then I advised please read chapter 11...)
Happy Reading🙌

AUTHOR'S POV:-

It's been week since Tara joined Adi's office. Everything is going smoothly. She stand to her conditions. 

First two days Adi tried to talk with her about her personal life but after seeing her professional behavior, he dropped idea.

He respected her decision and behaved professionally with her.

Tara already told her mother about her work. Firstly her mother yelled at her but after she convinced her mother.

Today is Saturday and tomorrow is holiday so she decided that she will inform her job to Sam.

She know he will be angry but she can't hide it. Right now she is in her office immersed in her work.

On the other hand sam is in hospital. After long years his friend Karthik came to meet him. Karthik is businessman and he is classmate of Sam and Tara. After chit chat Karthik rember something and asked

" Is Tara is back to Delhi?"

Kabir said yes and asked how he got to know. Then Karthik said that he is business partner Adhira's industry. There he saw Tara as accountant. Sam just nodded but next Karthik word made him angry.

He said Aditya Nanda is CEO.  Sam is way to angry  but he didn't showed him. After few chitchat that both parted there ways.

Sam directly drove to Adhira's Industry. He is way to angry. He know it's Tara's mistake that she hide the truth but now he want to ask Adi first, why he came back to their live.

Entered inside and asked receptionist about Adi. Receptionist said she didn't allowed him to meet without appointment letter. 

Meanwhile Kabir is passing through there, firstly he is surprised to see sam. Then he said receptionist that sam don't need appointment and turned towards him.

Without gesturing him directly sam asked that he want to meet adi. Seeing his seriousness Kabir didn't questioned him and told him to follow. He know something is serious so he texted Tara to reach Adi's cabin it's urgent.

Tara's POV:-

Right now I'm going towards Adi's cabin.  Kabir bhai texted me that something urgent...so I'm going towards Adi's cabin....God tara stop he is your boss. Adress him as  sir or boss. With bantering in my mind, I reached infront his cabin.

I heard some voices from inside and that too familiar, without bothering to knock I barged inside. And...next I'm in shock.

Adi is laying on floor and sam is on top of  him...Sam  is sitting on adi's stomach and punching on his jaw. Kabir bhai is trying hard to make them part. But my angry brother is way to determine in punching him.

I ran towards Sam and started dragging him. Firstly it's not easy after lots of effort I succeed. Adi coughing hardly. And even he is heavily breathing. His face is full red and his lips are bleeding.

On the other hand sam is glaring him...no..no...he is splitting fire through his eyes. I gulped my saliva because I know I digged my own grave this time.
But right now I have to control this situation.

Kabir bhai is giving water to adi and made him sit on sofa. Meantime again sam went near him and before he reach his collar I dragged him by bicep.

Kabir bhai shouted in anger
" Are you mad Sam?...what the hell is wrong with you?"...

With same anger sam shouted back
" You are really asking me this ...ask your friend why he is doing this with us. Why can't he once see happiness in my Tara's life. She moved on and happy in her life. But this man he can't see her happiness"

Kabir bhai didn't said anything and even adi, just looked down. I'm wonder why he once protested when sam is beating him.

So I decided to take sam out from here. So asked him...firstly he glared at me then walked past by me.

(Time skip⏳)

Today is sunday. After yesterday's incident sam didn't even looked at me. Today morning he told Diya(Sam's wife) to take both children's outside park.

It's afternoon, right now me and mom are sitting on sofa. There my dear angry brother came and sat infront of me and said

" So Miss Sitara...please can you explain me about your hide-n-seek game"

I know he is angry now so...I said him everything from starting, from transfer from Mubai, about my contract to yesterday.

After listening me, he took deep breath and said
" Okay tomorrow I will sell dad's village property and you resign from there"

With the smile I asked
" According to you also....it's my mistake right"

Before he could speak I said
" you know what he betrayed me Sam. I always loved him with all my loyalty but he broke my heart. For him i stayed 10 years away from my family, my friend, my place. I suffered a lot but not now sam. It's never my mistake then why should I run. I will work there and you will not stop me".

Firstly he is not satisfied but after my continuous pleading, he looked at mom, she smiled and nodded her head.

He said
" okay do as you wish but rember one thing I'm always there for you. This time  if he tried to mess with you then I will show him."

I asked him with teasing tone.
" Like yesterday right? Sitting on his stomach and punching on jaw like kid"

I started laughing. I narrated whole office story to mom and she also started laughing. With the irritation he made faces.

Suddenly question raised in my mind so I asked him that how he got to know about my working with adi. Then he narrated whole story. Meeting with Karthik and all. I gave him understanding nod.

Finally I'm happy that Drama is over...

●●♡●●

Hey guys...
My insta id:- pari_fictional30.

Today's update...
Vote and comment..
Stay Happy Stay Healthy
Love you all❤