22~O-ve blood

AUTHOR'S POV:-

It's been week to their last encounter, both Tara and Adi didn't face each other. Even Adi also tried to ignore her as much as possible.

He decided that he will not interfere in her matter. But Kabir is not happy with this so he came to Adi's cabin to talk.

Adi is doing his work and Kabir is patiently waiting for him to  complete his work. After 30minutes adi completed his work and looked towards Kabir, gave him questioning look. Kabir asked

" You know right Tara is working here only for 10months and already 9months are over"

Adi calmly nodded his head.

With annoyance Kabir said
" Then why you are sitting here like stupid. Go and confess her and tell her about the truth"

Adi shook head said
" What should I tell her when she said me
बुल  जानेवाली  प्यार  मैंने कभी  किया  नही।
                           और ......
याद रहें जैसे अब उस्स प्यार में खुछ रहा नही।"

Kabir again replied
" maybe she is angry therefore she said like that...don't take it seriously Adi."

Adi smiled sadly and replied
" Actually nobody takes me seriously dude...because I'm fool...I'm idiot....I'm tired with all this yaar so let her live her life with happiness as her brother told."

Before kabir could tell he got message from his office group and it is from Tara.

Adi asked him what happened and he showed the message. Both went to city hospital.

In the other hand Tara is with Avyan waiting for his school bus. School bus arrived before Avi could climb the bus his shoe slipped and he fell on ground and his forehead got injured. Blood start oozing. Seeing this Tara started panicking but at the moment bus driver and people whoever present there called ambulance and went to hospital.

In hospital Avyan got admitted and Tara is too devastated she is trembling in fear. Doctor called Tara to cabin

In doctor cabin

Doctor:- Miss Tara his forehead is injured and due too much loss of blood he is still unconscious. So we want blood as soon as possible. And his blood group is o-ve which is rarely available. Which is your blood group?.

Tara:- Actually doctor my blood group A+ve.

Doctor:- and your husband's?

Tara:- O-ve...He is not with us. He can't come here.

Doctor:- ok... then do one thing upload message in your social media sight for O-ve blood. You can get easily. But please do as soon as possible.

After that Tara came outside the cabin and called sam. Few minutes later sam and whole family came to hospital but none of them are o-ve blood group. Tara and sam both uploaded message for O-ve blood.

Kabir and Adi reached to city hospital. Kabir directly met to Tara. Sam wanted to yell at Adi but sake of his nephew he didn't said anything.

Adi went inside the doctor cabin and said that he is O-ve. Doctor did teste and said that he is perfect for blood donation. Sam is about refuse but Tara's mother didn't allowed him to say anything.

Adi gave his blood and sat outside the ICU with everyone. Tara is praying for his son's wellbeing. After 3hours they shifted Avi to normal ward. Allowed family to visit him.

Adi and kabir also wanted to see the child but sam refused then mother said

" Adi and kabir you both can meet my grand child nobody will stop you ...come with me"
She glared at her son and went inside with Adi and kabir.

Tara is already inside sitting beside her son on bed and caressing his cheek.
Sensing presence of someone behind her, she turned and saw adi and kabir with her whole family. She started sweating but already adi saw her son.

Now it's Adi's time to shock. Because Avi is exact replica of Adi. Kabir also in shock because he already saw Adi's childhood pictures and anyone can say that,those are Avi's pictures also. For Kabir avi is mini version of Adi.

Slowly Avi opened his eyes and for surprise he has brown eyes like Adi. Before they could question anything
Sam came in middle and said

" My nephew is fine now and thanks for your help so you both can take your leave now".

They both nodded and exited from hospital but their whole concentration on on Avi.

Suddenly adi said

"Kabir call your secret agent and tell him to get information about Tara, her husband and Avyan. I want every single details about her even about her husband. Tell tara to take care of her son and give her 1week leave."

Kabir nodded and didn't said anything because now he is also in shock how could Tara's son look like Adi.
They drove back to office and Kabir told his secret agent about his work and gave 1week time.

In hospital

Sam asked his mother
" Mom why you allowed them to meet Avi"

She replied
" Because he is the one who saved Avi's life by donating blood"

Sam again said in irritation
" You know right why we are not Letting him to meet Avi"

His mother chuckled and looked at Tara and said
" Tell your brother Tara ,blood is thicker than water."

Saying this she went out after kissing her grand child forehead.

Tara is crying continously and sam sat on the couch. He know if Adi got know about truth he will not live Avi with them.

                            ○●○●♡●○●○

Today's update.
I know it is little boring.
Still please vote and comment.
Stay happy Stay Healthy .
Love you all❤