Chapter 51-60

**Register**
**Log in**
**Forgot Password**
**Home**
**Ranking**
**Novels for Men**
**Novels for Women**
**Completed Novels**
**Novel Categories**
**My Bookshelf**
**Reading History**
**Feedback**
**69 Book Bar**
**Simplified**
**Pages**
**Favorites**
**Table of Contents**
**Settings**

Title: Chapter 51: Freeloading

The sun quietly rose, accompanied by the chirping of birds, filling the cave with cheerful sounds.

"Morning," Linglong rolled over, rubbing her sleepy eyes and greeted Langtian, who was lying next to her like a large teddy bear.

"It's not early anymore! Get up quickly," Langtian said helplessly, watching Linglong cling to him like a koala.

Langtian always woke up early to hunt in the forest or roam around. Ever since Linglong found it comfortable to sleep while he held her, she insisted he stay in his beast form at night.

But being in his beast form meant he woke up even earlier, always eager to run around freely.

"No, it's still early. Let's sleep a little longer," Linglong snuggled closer to Langtian, using the warmth of the blanket and the soft bed as excuses to stay in bed.

Linglong felt like she had a disease that made it impossible for her to get out of bed. Every morning, she just wanted to sleep a little longer, and longer, and longer, never wanting to get up.

Seeing Linglong still in bed, Langtian couldn't help but think, "Who spoiled her like this?"

Then, gently looking at Linglong, he pulled her closer, smiling foolishly, "I can't help it, I spoil you."

Langtian's happiest and most helpless moment every day was waking up in the morning. Every time he opened his eyes, Linglong was by his side, which was truly blissful. But ever since Linglong started sleeping in his arms, he hadn't been able to run freely for a long time.

Linglong was grumpy when she woke up. If Langtian woke up early in the morning and Linglong had nothing to hold onto, she couldn't sleep well, would be lazy all day, wouldn't want to get out of bed, and would be in a bad mood all day.

"Little beauty, little beauty."

"Little beauty, are you in the cave?"

"Langtian, open the door quickly!"

Thinking about being able to eat Linglong's delicious food tomorrow, Honghu was so excited that he couldn't sleep. After enduring until dawn, he was about to go find Linglong. But then he thought Linglong might not be awake yet, so he flew into the misty sky.

As the sun gradually rose, reflecting the excitement in Honghu's heart, which was as red and yellow as the sun itself.

Honghu had never felt so affectionate towards the sun as he did today.

Flying to Langtian's cave, Honghu shook off the dew on his feathers and impatiently knocked on the door.

"Knock knock, knock knock."

Honghu pounded on the door, his hands hurting from the force, but there was no response from inside, making him anxious.

Thinking that his breakfast might disappear, Honghu shouted at the top of his lungs, his voice growing louder and louder.

"Stop making so much noise."

Linglong heard someone outside the cave making a racket, which was annoying and prevented her from falling back asleep. Irritated, she burrowed into Langtian's arms.

As soon as Langtian heard the noise, he knew it was Honghu.

Langtian had originally planned to go out and open the door, but he changed his mind. If he didn't open it, Honghu would keep yelling outside, and Linglong would be angry and ignore him, which would be perfect.