Chapter 61-80

Registration
Login
Forgot Password
Home
Rankings
Male Novels
Female Novels
Completed Novels
Novel Categories
My Bookshelf
Reading History
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified
Page
Bookmark
Collection
Table of Contents
Settings
Daytime
Report Error
Chapter 61 Visiting Mokin (2)

"It's okay."

Wolf Tian gently patted Linglong's back and whispered in a low voice.

Linglong felt less scared when she heard Wolf Tian's gentle words in the darkness.

"Oh, I can't see anything."

Honghu had been anxiously watching the situation inside the cave, but like Linglong, once it was night, everything was dark, and he couldn't see anything.

Honghu gave up trying to see what was happening inside the cave and paced anxiously at the entrance.

"Why is it gone?"

Mokin widened his eyes and looked into the bowl. How could it be gone? He hadn't eaten yet. Was this being too stingy?

Seeing Mokin's reaction, Wolf Tian was also speechless. They had all eaten enough for three people, so how could he still not be full?

"Hmph, are you doing this on purpose?"

Mokin glared at Wolf Tian with eyes like cowbells.

"I didn't know if you liked it, so I prepared less. I'll prepare more next time."

Wolf Tian spoke calmly and gently.

Mokin couldn't find a reason to get angry. It was like punching cotton. But it made Mokin feel frustrated.

"Fine."

Because he hadn't eaten well, Mokin's mood was very low.

"Sizzle, sizzle, sizzle." [Don't be angry.]

The little fox raised its front paws, comforting Mokin.

Mokin rubbed the little fox's head.

"I'm not full."

Mokin touched his stomach, which had been tempted by Wolf Tian, and looked at him with a grievance.

Suddenly, Wolf Tian wanted to laugh. He didn't expect Mokin to be such a simple and kind person.

"I'll go make it for you now."

Wolf Tian felt that Mokin was very appealing to his appetite and couldn't help but be more tolerant towards him.

"What do you want to eat?"

Linglong had gradually become accustomed to the darkness from the initial panic.

Hearing the conversation between Wolf Tian and Mokin, she felt that Mokin was not difficult to get along with either.

Although she had almost been in danger because of him at the beginning, but it's true that you can't judge a book by its cover.

Seeing that Mokin didn't seem to have any malice, Linglong gathered the courage to ask.

"Um, I want to eat a lot of things, like plum deer, mountain chicken, lamb, zebra, wild rabbit..."

Mokin rattled off a long list, drooling as he spoke.

"Haha, hahaha."

Linglong looked at Mokin's appearance of knowing everything, which was too different from the fierce and evil appearance in her memory, and couldn't help laughing uncontrollably.

"Am I easy? I've been in this ghost place for many years and can't eat anything. Back in the day, I was young and strong, and I ate whatever I wanted. Do I still need to ask you?"