PART - 2

"Mama bear... Mama bear... Utho na... (Wake up), the aralm(alarm) went off... See", a little girl is seen waking up her mother...

"Sone do yr Siya...(Let me sleep Siya) ", an extremely tired Akansha said.

"Siya  ? Mama bear... You should call me baby bear...", the little girl Siya puffed her cheeks angrily at her mother... It's their rule that when Siya calls her 'Mama bear', she should respond with 'baby bear'.

Akansha's sleep flew away hearing her baby's angry tone...

"Okay... Okay... I woke up...", she said sitting on the bed leaning her back on the bed rest. "And I am so sorry my baby bear, that I called you by your name", Akansha said taking her baby girl in her lap.

She peppered kisses all over her face, neck, and stomach making the little girl burst into giggles. A wide smile formed on her lips seeing her baby all giggles.

Siyakriti, her 4-year-old daughter is her world. She got to know about her daughter's existence when she was at her lowest and had lost all her will to live. The moment she got to know about her pregnancy, it's as if a new power woke her up from her ruined life pushing her to make the best out of life. So she left everything behind following the light within her and not for once did she regret her move.

She faced a lot of struggles during her pregnancy. And especially while giving birth to her daughter, it's as if she almost died, and that is why she considers, on that day, not just her daughter but she got a new life too. Till the day, her daughter was born, her past kept haunting her, the thoughts of that one person never left her head, she still loved him but on that day, with the kind of struggles she faced, all her love was replaced with hatred. She promised herself that she would never let even his shadow fall on her daughter.

Siya is currently in her junior kg (Kindergarten) also known as L. K. G. She wass recently promoted from pre-school (nursery) but her knowledge is vast, she is a quick learner and she just has to read or listen to something with concentration and she would learn. She is a very smart child for her age. Akansha loved her daughter to the moon and back, she loved everything about her daughter except for one thing, she was a replica of her father and kept reminding her of him, the one part of her life that she could never forget because of her daughter even if she wants to do it more than anything.

"Mama bear... We are getting late for school... Goooo...", Siya said, Akansha shook her head at her daughter and got up from the bed.

"Okay... Now you sleep for some time, I'll wake you up after I am done making breakfast", Akansha said making her daughter lay down and wrapped her in her unicorn duvet.

It's their routine, Akansha couldn't sleep the whole night as the living nightmares she lived in her life wouldn't let her, so she mostly fell asleep in the wee hours so she couldn't wake up to the alarm, so the little Siya had taken up the responsibility to wake her mother up. She wakes up to the alarm sound. The little girl is always a sound sleeper like her father but she wakes up to the alarm instantly unlike him. Whereas Akansha always had problems falling asleep and Shaurya always helped her sleep by....... Akansha chided herself for thinking about him.

"Only cooking okayy  ? You will not take bath before me", Siya warned her mother bringing her out of her thoughts.

She would throw a hell lot of tantrums if her mother took a bath before her. Akansha tries to accommodate her daughter's every wish even if it's stupid but sometimes situations and time doesn't permit, so she would get fresh before her daughter and those times are when her sweet and cute little girl turns into a monster child but Akansha knows how to handle her then.

"Siya... Not today... Now sleep", Akansha said strictly which immediately stopped her daughter's whining. "That's like my good baby", Akansha kissed her daughter's forehead, and slowly ruffled her hair making her sleep...