PART - 6

Akansha went berserk hearing Rathi... Why does that man wanted to meet her  ? Did he get suspicious seeing Siya  ? God her daughter is a replica of her father but at first sight it's difficult to say, only people who knew Shaurya in and out could notice the antics, the chances of Shaurya noticing the similarities are low but still Akansha got scared. She hyperventilated terrified at the probable scenarios. He is the chief minister, he had the power, what if he challenges her in the court for his daughter's custody  ? God! His blind followers would even kill her to take away her daughter.

Thinking all these things, Akansha took sharp breaths, her anxiety increasing with every passing second...

"God! Akansha... What's happening  ?", Rathi asked getting worried

"N... Nothing... I am not feeling well... Pl.. Please get siya here.... She can calm me... Please", Akansha fumbled trying to make her point as clear as possible...

"Sure... Just give me a moment... Till then have some water", Rathi said, and after giving water to Akansha, she rushed to the ground where the annual day function is taking place.

She knew Akansha from the past 3.5 years, never did that she sound so helpless and soft. She was always the arrogant, stubborn, rude and strong headed woman. She genuinely felt bad for her suffering, whatever may be the issue with her health, she prayed for her to get well soon, not knowing it would never get fine until Shaurya kept coming into their lives.

Rathi walked back to Shaurya's row hesitantly...

"Sir...", she called hesitantly... How would she defy the chief minister? She observed Siya's little palm in Shaurya's palm with his other palm gently rubbing the little girl's back of the hand. Unconsciously, Siya is doing the same to his other palm...

"Yes Ms. Rathi  ?", Shaurya responded...

"Um... My sincere apologies but Siya's mother is unwell and she needed to see her daugh...", Rathi was still in the middle of her sentence when Siya jumped from her seat jerking Shaurya's hands in the process... Siya ran out without a second look at Shaurya and that for some unknown reason hurt Shaurya a lot. He didn't want the little girl to leave him any sooner...

"Mama bear...", he heard the little girl's sobs while running, he wanted to rush behind the little one but that would seem so odd... So he asked his security to see to it that the little girl doesn't fall on her way. Rathi assured him that she would take care of Siya and ran behind the little girl taking her to her mother. Rathi and Siya entered the staff room to see Akansha sitting on the floor with her palm on her chest trying to calm herself.

Siya ran into Akansha's arms breaking free from Rathi's grip.

"Mama bear... Mama bear", Siya started sobbing hugging Akansha...

It's as if Akansha's life returned to her when she felt her daughter in her arms...

"Sh... Siya bear... Ca. Calm down... Mama bear is fine...", Akansha said softly rubbing her baby's back kissing her cheek smoothly.

"Are you okay Ms. Akansha  ?", Rathi asked, Akansha genuinely felt her concern and so nodded in affirmation.

"Thank you for bringing siya and sorry for being rude before, please don't mind", Akansha said shocking Rathi...

"Huh... What  ?", Rathi replied, then realized Akansha just apologized to her. " Yeah... No worries", she added, Akansha nodded...

Rathi left from there to take care of her class children in the function while Akansha and Siya together packed and left for home after handing the responsibilities to other teachers present there.