PART - 5

Akansha worked hard for the upcoming Annual Day function, she has finalized almost all the participants and performances in this one week. She also spoke to the choreographer Richa referred. He would start teaching the kids from the next day. Firstly, he wanted to take auditions of the kids and then select the ones who could be trained and Akansha agreed to it as she knew that was needed to avoid any mess up in the performance.

She is left to plan the rest and she is waiting for the guest list. The principal came to check on the preparations and Akansha detailed the progress to him.

"Sir... I would need the guest list to plan further things...", Akansha reminded him when he was about to leave the place.

"Oh Yes, it's on my desk, meet me in my cabin, I'll give it to you and I want you to welcome the chief guest...", The principal said and looking into his watch noticing the time... "I have a class now, I'll meet you at 2 then", he said

"Sure sir, I'll be there at 2 to discuss further things", Akansha said and the Principal Mr. Joshi left from there and she gets back to her work.

At 2 PM, she walks into the principal's office and they discuss some basic things, after which the principal handover the guest list to Akansha and started speaking about it.

"So as I told you earlier, you'll be welcoming the chief guest...", Akansha nods at the Principal but she stills when she heard his next words... "That is the chief minister, it's a very big responsibility, but I am confident you could do it....", he went on but Akansha's head stopped registering his words.

"Chief minister  ? Of which state  ?", she asked soon recovering from her shock.

"You must be kidding Akansha... Which chief minister we would be inviting to our Annual day function hm  ? Of course it's the chief minister of our state, Mr. Shaurya Singh Shekhawat...", Mr. Joshi finished... Akansha stood up from her seat...

"I am sorry sir, but I don't think I could continue taking this responsibility...", Akansha said firmly... She could never come in front of that man again neither could she let him see her daughter... No... Siya is a lot like her father, what if he recognizes her  ? No, she can't take a chance... In her fear, her brain stopped working and she failed to form any excuses.

"What  ? What are you saying Ms. Akansha  ?", the principal asked but seeing Akansha's face losing color, he stopped his questions and handed her some water after drinking which she calmed down a bit.

As if God had sent a reason to her, she understood what to tell the principal if he insists, but looking at her condition, he couldn't even force her as he didn't want to take any risk on the stage, what if Akansha panics in from of the CM. So, he quickly accepted her decision, she further told him that she is quitting the planning committee, and he agreed to her that decision though reluctantly and that surprised her, she thought he would at least ask her to manage from backend but looks like the principal wants to get into the spoilt brat director Parth Goyal's good books, whatever it was, she was glad that she didn't have to give any excuses.

The principal instead asked her to manage the issues inside the school during the event time that day and she gladly accepted that task. While everyone will be busy in annual day function that takes place in the huge stage in the school ground, a couple of teachers would be staying back in school to look after the things there every year and manage the nursery, Junior kg and senior kg classes stay back in school and Akansha took that responsibility as that this year as that could easily keep her away from the function and she knew even her daughter would stay back as only the participants from these 3 standards are allowed there, other students are asked to stay back so Siya would be staying back.