Going After You

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

---Steve's Point of View ---

I watched as she undressed, she wasn't looking at me in the eyes but I saw that she was blushing the whole time, she knew that she was being watched by Bucky.

I watched her as she licked her lips, it was an involuntary move on her part, but it ignited a deeper primal urge in in me.

I stood up.

"Daddy..." She whimpered, stumbling back, but I advanced on her, realizing how short she was and smaller than me turned me on even more.

"Don't move away from me Baby Girl...you know I won't hurt you and I really don't like it." I growled softly.

She looked up at me, her expression a mix of fear and intrigue, I stepped forward, moving my hand around her waist I grabbed her ass.

She gasped as I pulled her body against mine, my lips crashed down on hers, I was kissing her deeply, I pulled her harder against me, when she moaned, I used that as an opening to stick my tongue in her mouth.

She didn't fight but I loved how she tasted.

I kept on kissing her, getting turned on more and more at touching her.

"Mine...you are fucking mine..." I snarled as I pulled away from her, I was feeling possessive of her, more than I had before.

I lead her to the chair, as I sat down, I pulled down my pants, I guided her onto my cock, she moaned as I make her sink down onto me, I bit back as moan as she wigged her hips a little.

She whimpered and buried her head into my shoulder giving me a little bite.

"What is it? Are you alright?"

"You are just big, and warm." She whined, I grabbed her hips and slowly sank her down, so I was balls deep in her.

She leaned her head back and I reached up and grabbed her throat, putting no pressure but holding her.

"Be a good girl and ride me, I want to feel you." She started moving her hips, it felt amazing, but I wanted more.

"Harder baby, work for it..." She whimpered but obeyed.

I grabbed onto her hips and shifted my own hips, she whined, I let go of her throat and wrapped my arms around her waist and moved my body so I was sitting up a bit more.

I tanged my hand in her hair roughly, pulling her forward she kissed me, it was a rough and almost bruising kiss, I knew I was being rough, but I didn't care.

I lifted her off my cock and she let out a moan of pleasure, I was almost painfully hard. I kicked the chair to the side – grabbing a blanket off of it before I went across the room tipping over.

Gently but forcefully, I laid her down on the floor, I was still dressed but I wrapped her legs around my hips and sank my cock into her.

"Good girl..." I growled as I started fucking her hard, putting a lot of my weight on her, I came in her, she moaned, clearly feeling it, I was still hard and I continued to fuck her, not really caring that I was making a mess of her – I wanted to cum in her again.