Reunited

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

--- Loki's Point of View ---

"All this time I thought that it was the child's life that was in danger, you were not worried about her – you were worried about the mother." Mobius mused.

She was in sort of suspended animation, frozen in time and slowly healing, it was a process but I had been assured by OB that she would live.

"Wakanda and Steve wouldn't have known – but I am also upset that they put her in this position – even if she agreed to it, they really thought that a human could give birth to a super soldiers child and come out of it just fine."

The birth had damn near killed her, her fever had spiked and she almost hemorrhaged to death, that was when I put her in suspended time, so she could slowly heal.

"She's not going to be happy when she comes out of this, and her baby is gone, hope I am not in the same room to witness that."

I looked at him, barely containing my shock at such a statement, no doubt it was true but we couldn't well keep the baby at the TVA.

"She is with her father; he will look after her – I think it would be wrong to keep them apart."

"I don't know, never good to take a child from a mother – mama bear in her might come out."

"I intend to put her right back in Steve's room the moment she is physically able to be on her own and is mostly healed, she needs to be back in the timeline."

"That important."

I didn't meet his eyes, but I nodded.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

My temper had been out of control since she was gone – I had killed without mercy, I figured out then that she was the reason I had calmed down, she was like a human calming drug, and without I was dangerous.

I missed her presence, her voice, her very soul and essence, and yes I missed having my Baby Girl, my submissive, my women – next to me in our bed, under me as I showed her how much I loved her.

I looked down when I felt Luna move, she had finished her bottle, I put her on my shoulder and burped her, she let out a what sounded like a laugh when I kept on patting her back for a moment.

I moved her and cradled her in my arms again, she beamed up at me - she was such an easy baby, we have been together for only two days but I am bonded with her.

But she needed her mother, and I needed my Baby Girl, Luna let out a big yawn and rubbed the back on her hands on her face.

I didn't want to put her down, but she did seem to sleep better in the cradle – I walked over to it and set her down, gently rocking her and rubbing her belly, she let out another yawn and closed her eyes, falling asleep.

I didn't know how long I was looking down at her when the door opened. Shuri and Bucky walked in.

"Hi."