Bucky and Peggy

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View –--

He kept on holding you, not saying anything, you were in comfortable silence for a while, he kept gently kissing the spot where he had given you the shot, your emotions caught up with your brain and you started sobbing. It wasn't so much regret as it was uncertainty and fear.

"I know, I am going to be here, I am not going anywhere..."

"I am scared that if I have a baby...you might go back to her, no matter what I do you never let her go."

He pulled back and put my hand on either side of cheeks and made you look up at him, the tears were still going down your cheeks – he whipped them away with his thumbs, for a moment you were utterly lost in his blue eyes.

"If you are pregnant, I would destroy anyone and everyone if I am kept from you, I know I have been an asshole, and even thought I have apologized, I know that it might not be enough – not by a long shot. All I can do is prove it to you over time with my actions...from this moment forward I am at your side. All you must do is love and submit to me – and I am yours forever."

His words offered some comfort. Slowly one of his hands moved down and gripped your ass.

"Shall we start trying now?"

Suddenly we were surrounded, you hadn't even heard them come in, and you half wondered how long they had all been listening.

You were shocked because they were holding guns, after the initial shock you saw they were not guns... well they looked odd.

"Steve let her go."

You looked to the side of him and saw Bucky standing there, his eyes were filled with worry.

You looked at Bucky, after a moment he made eye contact with you, narrowing his eyes as they filled with more worry, you mouthed the words. 'I'm okay'.

"Seriously?" Steve growled moving, he put me being him trying to protect me, it was all in vain because they had us fully surrounded.

"You need to come out of the water, let a doctor look you over, don't make us tranquilize you." T'Challa said levelly.

'Oh, so that is what the guns are - interesting.' You realized.

Steve let out a sigh.

"Alright..." He kissed the top of your head then leaned down and whispered in your ear. "Please don't run Baby Girl, go to your room and cuddle with Rooster, I'll come find you when they are done with me."

When he moved you lowered yourself deeper in the water, you were feeling exposed in your bathing suit.

Steve, butt fucking naked got out of the pool – you watched him set down the syringe at the side of the pool, you could see the fact that he was naked make the guards and both T'Challa and Bucky.

They all walked out but Bucky stayed, he gave his gun to a guard who was walking out and then when everyone was gone Bucky grabbed a towel, and held it out for you.