Sokovia Accords and a Infinity Stone

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

"Are you sure that you want to do this...what is the catch?" The familiar voice was comforting, as I looked out over the city – I missed the clean fresh air of Wakanda, and I missed my daughter and my Baby Girl.

"Yes, and there is not catch, I'm doing this willingly."

"This can't be undone."

"I know."

"Why are you doing this exactly?"

I took a deep breath, I had no idea how to explain this to him, not that there was any way that I could explain.

"I'm not sure that I can be trusted, I'm dangerous, and I don't know if it will get worse, it is better to be safe than sorry."

He scoffed.

"Captain America? Right."

"More dangerous than you know, dangerous to her." I muttered.

--- Your Point of View ---

When you started walking down the steps you slowed down because you realized you were shaking a little bit, grabbing onto the rail you slowly walked down.

When you got to the bottom you looked over at the door, you saw Bucky standing with Peggy – talking, you felt like you looked through them.

You walked into the infirmary, standing there awkwardly because you were suddenly at a loss for words.

"Luna is back?" One of the kind medics asked walking over and looking down. "Yep that's Luna – welcome back..." He smiled.

"Uh yeah."

There was a pause between the two of you, you had no idea why you were suddenly at a loss for words. "I know that Steve took her, why I am sure she is fine, I imagine you are here to get her looked over."

He reached out for her, what happened next you found that I didn't really have control over what happened next, I pulled her closer to me and stepped back, turning slightly to keep her away from him.

He held up his hands in a submissive manner. "I'm not going to hurt her."

You shook your head, feeling suddenly embarrassed at your actions.

"Sorry it's just...I don't know why I did that."

"You were separated from her and not by choice, protectiveness is kind of in the mothers job description." He soothed, with a little bit of reluctance you handed her over and he brought her over to the table setting her down gently.

You decided to trust him a little bit and hold back – putting your trust in him, you didn't want them to think that you were unstable, he looked her over closely.

She swaddled her back up and picking her up he instantly walked over and handed her back to you, with a happy sigh you cradled her against you.

"She is healthy and unharmed, has gained a bit more weight – something I'm happy to see, she was well taken care of clearly."