Betraying Bucky

Warning!! This story is a DARK ROMANCE, so it may not be a happy sunshine of a story, guidelines are followed but the theme is a dark one and the story is marked as mature. Still warnings need to be in place.

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of an extreme toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

"Yes Daddy..."

You slid off of the bed, still chained and came to his feet, you put your head on his inner thigh. He ran his hand though your hair.

"You are being so good obeying me like this – I am so glad that I found you." He looked down at you and ran his fingers across your face and then took your chin in your hand and ran this thumb across your lips. You parted them at his touch.

"Do you want to make Daddy feel good Baby Girl?"

You nodded.

"Alright, then open that mouth of yours."

You did, slowly and keeping eye contact with you he undid his pants, slowly zipping it down he pulled out his cock, you could see pre cum dripping from the tip.

You were always amazed at how ready he was for this, and how it was you that was making him this turned on.

Slowly he ran his hands thought your hair again and grasped the back of it – tightly pulling you up on your knees and keeping a grip on the back of your head, you opened your mouth and put out your tongue.

With slow ease he slowly make you take his cock, you relaxed your throat, he was gentle but very determined, you breathed through your nose.

You had no idea how long it took, but he gently pulled you off of his cock. Picking you up he laid you on the bed, moving the chain so it wouldn't hurt you.

You watched as he stripped down, he smirked at you as he gave you a show. You wanted to reach out and touch him, you moved a little.

"You touch with I say you can, just watch."

This was torture , utter and complete torture, he was slowly removing clothing, after a moment he gave you what had to be a ferial grin.

"Am I not being punished Daddy? What are you doing to do to me?"

"No Baby Girl, you are not being punished because you really haven't done nothing wrong, tonight I just want to be all over you..."

With that he crawled up to the bed to you, grabbing both of your legs and wrapping them around his waist as he entered you.

He put mostly he full weight on you as he started moving, you felt equal parts smothered and safe.

The first time he came it was quickly, like many times before he continued, pushing you to your brink making your orgasm, the easing up but continuing to fuck you.

The more he continued the more this didn't feel normal, his touches were soft and his kisses were very chaste.

After a moment you realized that he was making love to you, making deliberate love, holding back and making sure that you were taken care of, you felt your body surrender to him.

{5 Hours Later}

He had eased up an hour later, you had fallen into a post sex sleep easily, you were woken up by Rooster making biscuits on you, you looked to your right not seeing Steve, looking around the room you saw him in the chair again, looking at you.