☀️chapter 1🌙

Narrator's POV:

It's been several years since the terror of Randy's smiling critters army and the death of the prototype. We're are our heros now well....

Deep in the playtime co factory in playcare the home of the smiling critters now rebuilt to its right domain. We're Dogday and catnap can rest and grow their new family.

It's was last at night factory and everyone was sound asleep well almost everyone the sound of little paws running on the floor and small knockings on the door," daddy, dada can I sleep with you plz?", the little cries.

Dogday heard and opened he's eyes and got out of bed catnap noticed," dog were you going?", he's partner turns to him with a sleepy smile," our kid is up again." Dogday opened the door to see he's eldest child eclipse crying," my daring moonlight what's wrong?", eclipse hugs her father's legs.

Dogday picked her up and Cary her to bed," catnap looks like we have a guest to sleep with us tonight." Dogday said as he got in bed eclipse cuddled closer to her daddy (catnap) catnap held her comforting her," it's ok my moon dust what happened?"," daddy I had a nightmare!" Catnap held her closer shhing her back to sleep," it's ok dear it's not real just go back to sleep ok daddy will help you." Catnap released he's red poppy gas and eclipse went right back to sleep.

Dogday got closer to them holding both of them," good night my moon." Dogday kissed catnap on he's head and they both fell asleep.

*morning*

Dogday's POV:

I was the first to wake up seeing my husband and daughter still fast asleep I quietly got out of bed to make me some coffee. It was really early in the morning I was a morning person after all. I made coffee and sat at the table think about everything thing that has happened with Randy the prototype it all didn't seem real.

I heard some noise coming from the cabinet I saw a little tail swigging by the door," sunshine what are you doing?", my second child yelped from fear and slowly looked behind the door," sorry dada I was hungry." I got up and picked her and grabbed some food for the both of us.

I sat her in her seat and she inhaled the food in seconds," say why are you up so early?" She looked over at me," I could ask you the same thing dada." Sunshine looked a lot like me orange fur the same darker orange spot on her eye a light yellow tummy and some like yellow spots on her.

" I was just thinking."," about what dada?", I smiled and looked down," I'll tell you when your older ok?" She nodded and sat in my lap and got sleepy again she yawned. I picked her up and carried her back to her room I tucked her in bed kissed her on her head and quietly walked out.

I decided to go back to bed to I saw catnap and eclipse still asleep I got in bed and held them. I then heard a knock on the door it opened and saw my son moondust," moondust? What are you doing out of bed?", he looked embarrassed," I couldn't sleep."

I called him over and he got in bed with us he snuggled closer to me I held. We all fell asleep but before I did I heard the door open and felt someone get in bed I saw sunshine got in bed I signed and fell asleep and oh, how could I almost forget my last child my other son daylight who some how got in bed with us too.

Eclipse's POV:

I woke up from a good night sleep I saw that everyone but daddy was out of bed I shook him trying to wake him up," daddy where is everyone can you wake up and feed me plz?" He groaned and slowly got up," sure thing dear were your father at?" Idk I just got up." He nodded and got out of bed daddy was different from the rest of us he walked on four legs while we all just walked on two I asked why that was but he just said it was complicated.

We walked in the kitchen and my dada trying to get all of us ready for the day. This was more of a daddy's job I sat at the table and waited patiently for my food to come.

Daddy was helping dada with my siblings," dog why don't you go feed the children while I get them ready." My dada and daddy started arguing nothing crazy and stuff just that dada wants to do to more for him and let daddy rest.

Eventually daddy got he's way like also and dada fed us some breakfast it was yummy. We all went outside to play while our parents just watched. Me and my siblings were playing tag.

"Ok I'm it!", sunshine yelled as she started chasing us I wasn't the faster out of them sunshine and moondust were the fastest so sunshine obviously came after me first and to be honest I was the shyest and scariest of them all so I quickly ran to my daddy.

I jumped in he's arms trying to hid from sunshine," oh come on eclipse you can't just keep hiding when we play a game that's not fair."," well it's not fair when you come after me when we play tag when you know I'm the slowest." We started bickering and my daddy suggested we all go in side for now.

We all headed in side and play some board games well I just read a book I was more of a quit girl like how my daddy was with he's friends I often ask him about them but he gets nervous and tells me to not talk about it. I then ask my dada but he did the same thing I just let it go.

While my siblings played candy land with dada I just sat with my daddy I was more of a daddy's girl," why don't you play with your siblings my little moonlight?", I just shrugged my shoulders and continued reading," I just want to be with you daddy." He smiled and licked my head (like a mother cat does with her babies) I covered my head" ewww daddy that's gross plz don't do that again." He chuckled and lied he's head down next to me," no promises."

Here's the first chapter of season 2 hope you all like it also I forgot to mention that eclipse and daylight are cats and moondust and sunshine are dogs bye moonlights :3