♥Chapter 5♥

Dogday's POV:

My head was hurting throbing in pain I slowly opened my eyes seeing my arms were chained above me I was stand barley my robot legs were very damaged badly. Looked around my surrounding the room was dark and looked very old broken furniture puddles of gross fluids on the ground i was honestly disgusted. 

I started to remember what happened earlier piece by piece Crafty knocked me out then i blacked out. I remember opening my eyes for just a moment while she got something and eft the room I could barely hear what she was saying but i heard her say Catnap......CATNAP!!!

I fully opened my eyes and tried to get out of the chains she was going to hurt Catnap and possibly my kids. She's always been kinda crazy about me before she's had a huge crush on me she got pissed when i told her i liked catnap, but she didn't confess to me yet. 

I was started to pull harder on the chains trying to get out to stop her from hurting my family tears started to slowly form in my eyes know this was just like when I couldn't save the other smiling critters from Catnap, but now it was Catnap that needed me. The thought of what she could be doing to him and the kids and I couldn't do anything.

Catnap's POV:

"Come on my moonlights plz calm down and go to sleep.", I begged my kids to take a nap ,"NO! We want dad!", I was getting tired but kept me patience knowing that they just wanted their other father," darlings plz your dad will be back soon I promise when your up from your nap he'll be back I promise." So the kids finally went to sleep and I went to the kitchen and started to clean up a bit when i heard someone knock on the door i thought that maybe dogday was back.

I opened it and saw Crafty, "Crafty where's Dogday?", she only smiled a little," oh, he's just...out for a while and he didn't want to tell you this in person so he asked me to break the news." I was confused if Dogday was ever going to tell me something he be brave and tell me himself plus Crafty's acting a little sus "what do you mean?", she giggled a little and spoke in a tauting tone," he doesn't love you anymore he's breaking up with you and i now with me."

I got pissed but because of Dogday but because Crafty is spreading lies and is trying to break our family apart to get Dogday like the freak she's always been. She started to walk in the house I backed up a bit still pissed her stupid smile was starting to piss me off more I smacked her and she fell on the ground her mouth bleeding a little," where's my husband you freak?!", 

she looked up at me anger she got up," I already told you he loves me now!", "That's a fucking lie he nevered loved you!" this made her even more pissed and pounced on me getting top of me she pulled out a knife. "You took everything from me Catnap after everything her did to us and he still loves you is fucking pathetic!", she stabbed my leg I screamed in pain and pushed her off of me I looked at me bleeding leg. She walked of about to stabbed me again when we both heard something and saw my kids watching in fear. 

She walked over to them," GET AWAY FROM THEM!!!", I shouted she only picked moondust up rocking him and trying to calm him down while holding the knife dangerously close to him," I SAID GET AWAY FROM THEM YOU FUCKING FREAK!!!" she then dropped moondust on the ground hard his small yelp of pain was heard his sibling carried him away. 

she walked back over to me and started kicking me and stomp on me. I saw my children scared I screamed in pain more when she stared to stab my back I was crying and blacked out.

Crafty POV:

Once I noticed that Catnap had blacked out from the big blood lose I saw the kids I walked over to them they backed away shaking and scared of me. "Oh, it's ok little ones I won't hurt you." I said gently they didn't believe and i was getting annoyed I pulled some dust and blew it on them and they fell a sleep. I put them in a bag and dragged Catnap by his tail he was very heavy but i  did it. I was going to torture Dogday hurting his family right in front of him showing him that he should have been with me this whole time.

Plus it would make him be with me by his own words I knew he do anything for his family to be out of harms way. Once we i got back I opened the door and saw him awake crying and I noticed he tried to break free from the chain he saw me and complete horror on his face when he saw catnap he looked pissed.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM!!?", I only chuckled while i dragged him inside and walk over to a cell and chained him in it i did rap his wounds so he stayed a live longer so the torment would last longer and closed and locked the cell door. I then walked over to a bunch of small cages and opened the bag and put each child in each of the cages I heard Dogday yelling at me from be hind.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KIDS YOU MONSTER!!?" I locked the cage doors looking at him and walked over," This is revenge for you not being with me.", he looked even more pissed," DO YOUR JUST DOING THIS BECAUSE I DIDN'T LOVE YOU?!", I nodded," and you will be with me cause if not I'll torment you family right in front of you slowly and painfully." His eyes widened from fear, "Plz don't hurt them I'm begging you." he bled I only smiled.

"Well i'm glad your willing to do anything for them, but I think I'll still hurt Catnap for the satisfaction of him in pain for taking you away from me, but don't worry your kids will be fine ...IF their their silent and they'll watch your father die in front on them." Dogday was trying his best to not cry in front of me still pissed he wanted to hurt me deeply," I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND CRAFTY!!!" I only huffed and walked out the room.

Dogday: Catnap....my family....i'm sorry I couldn't protect you.

Well i'm so very sorry again for the very LONG wait i'm trying I promise I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I promise I'll get more chapters faster for you guys I promise promise promise bye Moonlights :3