☀️ Chapter 6 🌙

Dogday's POV:

It was dark in the room i mean it made sense it was the middle of the night. Catnap hasn't made a single sound or said anything to me he was probably still recovering from the stab wounds he got from crafty.

I was still chained to the ceiling hanging sitting on my knees in pain.

I heard crying coming from the corner my children were crying they were scared, cold, and probably hungry too I tried my best to calm them down but nothing seemed to work.

"Shhh plz my sunshines tried to calm down crafty will hurt you if you guys don't.", they didn't listen they were to scared to listen i rest my head down tired i looked at catnap he was sleeping maybe hopefully he needed all the rest he could get.

The kids were still crying it broke my heart to see them like this they were to young for any of this i was trying to think of a way to calm them down when my thoughts were interrupted by a quiet, soft voice," it's ok calm down daddy's here." I looked and saw catnap reaching a paw put to them the kids quickly calmed down after hearing his voice and grabbed his paw.

He sounded weak and tired unable to do much for our kids or himself i felt bad I couldn't hold him or take care of him," ...catnap can you hear me?", i asked his ears peaked up looking at me a bit," yes my sun i hear you." I felt relieved," i'm ...so sorry i couldn't help you help our kids im...so sorry."i was started to tear up a bit he walked to the cell door and sat down," it's ok my love you didn't know anything of this would happen."

"But still i should have known crafty would still be this...crazy.", he had a tired face he lied down," dog it's fine i promise no one knew ok?"

I was comforted by his words a bit i heard footsteps coming the kids started to shiver in fear catnap watched the door with me. The door opened and crafty came out looking pissed," wtf is all the fucking noise!?", she shouted the kids must has woken her up," nothing crafty we didn't make any noise promise." I said trying to stay calm she didn't believe me and looked at the kids.

"It was you wasn't it you little freaks just can't seem to stay quiet!", catnap was getting angry," NOT YOU DARE CALL MY KIDS FREAKS YOU FUCKER!!!", crafty looked at him walked over grabbing his face and slammed it against the call door several times.

She eventually let catnap go he lied down his face was bleeding a bit i was starting to get pissed," STOP HURTING HIM PLZ!", i cried she didn't listen as she walked over to my kids she grabbed moondust's face yelling at him i pulled on the chains nearly breaking chains screaming at her," GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF HIM!!!" He quickly turned to me walked over kicked me in my stomach.

I groaned in pain," your pathetic.", she hissed as she left the room locking it. It saw catnap breathing heavily in pain moondust scared for dear life as his siblings tried to comfort him.

"Catnap is promise we'll get out of here."," *sign* i knew we will amor.", he then fell asleep the kids were tired and started to slowly drift into slumber i soon joined them falling asleep sleeping dreaming and hoping we'll get out.

*morning*

Dogday's POV:

I woke up and nearly jumped out of my fucking skin crafty was staring at me close to my face. I quickly backed away from her she smiled," morning sunshine~" i was disgusted she had no right to call me that only my dear moon could call me that," you have no fucking right to call me that you piece of shit!", her smiled faded into a hated looked.

"Why are you even doing this crafty i thought we were friends were we not?", i asked she walked closer to me grabbing my face harshly pulling me closer to her our faces only a few inches away," why....why....WHY?!", i flinched trying to get away from her but her grip was to tight.

"Im doing this because i love you and you will soon love me to!"," i'll love a monster like you!" She paused and gripped my face tighter," why you love catnap ...dont you."," he's not a monster he's changed!" She was a disgusted look on her face," he is a monster he'll never change and besides I heard what you did to him and I'll revenge him!", i was confused "him"? Who was this him.

"Crafty who's this "him"?", she looked even more pissed and started to hurt my face gripping it tighter," Randy! You killed my best friend!"," W-what!? You and randy catnap's toxic abusive ex boyfriend randy why on earth were you friends with him!?", "because we shared the same interest wanting someone who was never going to love us unless we forced them....randy wanted catnap and i wanted you randy may have not gotten catnap but i will certainly will have you!"

I was completely shocked i have no idea crafty and randy were in on all of this," you mean when randy took catnap away from me you planned all of that so you could have me?!", she chuckled and nodded," yes! Your finally getting it now you see why i did all of that for me...for us?" I got so pissed I pulled on the chains hardly and heard a crack coming from the ceiling i got out of her grip and slammed my head into her's.

She yelped in pain as she fell on the floor holding her head in pain. I looked down at her pissed, angry, and with complete hatred," you are nothing to me you tried to ruin my life i will NEVER love you!", she got up and left the room mumbling something under her breath," you one way or another."

Hey guys here's the next chapter idk if this one was really that good I didn't have a lot of idea i really need some plz forgive me for the lack and not good chapters i also wanted to thank Torin_Stuff for the idea of crafty and randy being friends bye Moonlights :3