♥ Chapter 8 ♥

Catnap's POV:

I was resting on the cold hard floor shivering a bit the playhouse was always cold it was abandon for so long. All the walls losing its colors and it all looking gross and scary there were many cells in the playhouse we used them to put toys that misbehaved or disobeyed the rules.

I couldn't stop thinking about what happened it all happened so fast so quickly me getting angry, my kids crying, taring crafty corns face to shreds, and dogday my sunlight having to see his husband brutality hurting one of our so called friends. It hurted me just thinking about it how i saw the fear in their eyes i bet they hate me now going to forget about me leave me here to rot and die along forever...like i deserved a long time ago.

My thoughts were interrupted when the sound of footsteps came close to my cell. I looked up seeing Bobby she gave me a small weak smile and waved I didn't want to see anyone at the time so i turned around facing my back towards her," what do you want?", I asked she sighed holding one of the cell bars thinking of something to say," I..uh...came to check on you."

"I don't deserve your sympathy...I don't deserve anything anymore.", she was quiet for a second before speaking again," look, i know what you did shocked everyone..but it was your fault crafty pushed your buttons to make you mad plus...i forgive you catnap." I shot up looking at her with disbelief and slight happiness," r-really you do after i nearly killed her?! but...but..why?"

She smiled," because it wasn't your fault crafty knew how to push you around plus Dogday told me everything that happened and..i am so sorry she did that to you you and your kids did not deserve any of that torment.", her voice showed sympathy and sadness i was glad she was on my side unlike the others who fear me even more," Dogday told you...everything?", she nodded," yes, everything and *signs* look even tho dogday said he was with crafty now..he doesn't mean that and i know you know that he did it so you and your kids and go free but i know deep down it still hurts you..doesn't it?" I stayed quiet not wanting to admit it but it did truly hurt me. I slightly nodded she sighed once more and left the playhouse leaving me all alone with myself again.

Dogday's POV:

Sitting on our bed crying my eyes out they were red from the crying I haven't stopped since they took him from me my moonlight, my world, my everything, the house left empty without him and the kids missed him deeply moondust even crying every night wanted catnap to come back home.

"why..?", I said to myself with a shaky cracked voice I heard the door open I looked and saw eclipse standing there we stared at each other for a moment before i broke the silence," h-hey sweetheart..everything ok?", she stayed quite for a bit she walked over and crawled on the bed into my lap hugging me tightly. I hugged her back stroking the back of her head," when will daddy be home?", she asked as she cried a bit i wiped her tears," idk dear hopefully soon." she continued crying in my arms while having a tight grip on me.

I was pissed at the other smiling critters for doing this to catnap even tho i explained everything about what crafty did to us to them but they didn't even listen hoppy kept calling him a monster and freak that deserved to be locked up forever. I got so upset once i nearly killed her i ofc regretted it but i thought to myself are they my friends?

Eclipse was still crying softly and hugging me i tried my best to comfort her," shh shh it's ok my dear daddy will be back soon i promise dad is going to bring him home where he belongs." I said in a gently voice. She looked up at me with a teary face," You promise?", my heart melted as i hugged her tightly rubbing her back gently," I promise sweetheart dad is going to get daddy back no matter what." She didn't say anything only thing i heard were small little snores coming from her tired little body. I chuckled and carefully carried her back to her bed, I tucked her in and kissed her forehead and quickly checked on moondust, sunshine, and daylight sleeping peacefully in bed but i notice slight tear stains on their faces hinting that they must have cried for catnap as well. I kissed them on the head to and quietly left the rooms walking back into my room.

I climbed into my bed staring at the ceiling I turned on my side facing catnap's side on the bed only this time he wasn't there it felt empty in the bed by myself a few tears ran down my face I closed my eyes going to sleep while thinking, *don't worry moonlight i'll bring you home for good...I promise.*

Hi my moonlights i am so so so so sooooooo sorry for this BIG wait i actually completely forgot about this story and wattpad and i was busy with school so big apologize to ya'll i hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't worry i'll be doing more soon bye moonlights :3