☀️Chapter 9🌙

Dogday's POV

It was early in the morning around 6:00 clock in the morning was woken up by the sound of my alarm going off I groaned as i turned it off sitting up on my bed staring off into space. *I had to get catnap got of the playhouse somehow*, i thought to myself i got up and walked outside walking to the playhouse.

I saw picky and bubba talking I didn't want to be rude and get in their business so i tried to force on walking by them half way i hared picky say," so you think catnap's punishment is death?", my heart dropped and i stopped dead in my tracks listening to the rest," idk maybe it's only fair since crafty..well you know." Bubba said unsure. I saw hoppy walked inside the playhouse with something sharp i quickly ran over running inside.

When i ran in the room i saw hoppy cutting catnap's arm with a knife his blood was all over the floor his his face showed fear tears stained his face. I got pissed really pissed i walked inside snatched the knife out of her hand and threw it at the wall.

"Hey what are you doing dogday!?", she shouted surprised and angrily. I glared at her shoving her away from catnap kneeling down and held him close.

He shakes and shivered in my arms obviously scared of getting hurt by her again. I rubbed his back gently trying to calm him down," shhh it's my love your safe now.", he slowly calmed down slightly purring," there you go.", i held him tighter then glaring at hoppy," what the hell hoppy!?!?!?", she flinched a bit from my sudden outburst.

"What his only getting what he deserves.", she hissed, "catnap didn't deserve that he doesn't deserve any of this!", Hoppy stood up clearly getting angry she tried to hold her anger back," he does deserve this everything that's happening to him he deserves thanks to him crafty's dead!" My eyes widen frozen in place i knew catnap messed up her face pretty bad but i didn't think it would be enough to actually kill her.

"What when did she die?", i asked still holding catnap close I wasn't bad at him crafty deserved it she tortured us for weeks,"I'm so sorry hoppy i know how close you and crafty were but you meed to understand and listen crafty kidnapped us and tortured us and our kids for weeks.", she snapped a look at me and shouted,"No! That's a fucking lie crafty would never do such a thing!!!", I started getting annoyed and pissed with her stubbornness," but she did hoppy rather you want to believe it or not she hurt us she hurt our kids now their scared for life cause of her."

"Lies and you know what catnap's getting exactly what he deserves for killing crafty!", i got nervous there's no telling what they thought for catnap's punishment," what's his punishment?." She paused for a minute before speaking again,"death." My ears shot up I couldn't believe they would easily kill him just like that without even trying to listen to the truth. She walked over trying to grab catnap away from me I harshly smacked her hand,"NO! I WONT LET YOU HURT HIM!!!"," dogday he's a monster-","THE ONLY MONSTER HERE IS YOU HOPPY!!!" She frozed in place i quickly clamed down a bit i pick up catnap and carried him out of the playhouse.

*at home*

Back at home i put him in the bath and cleaned him up gently grubbing around the wounds and cuts putting a special kind of body wash for wound and cuts so it wouldn't hurt or sting.

"There you go love all clean", i said rubbing his ear he started purring and tugging on my arm," what is it moonlight what is it what do you want?", i asked he pulled me closer ti his face i felt my face start to heat up a bit,"join me sunlight", she whispered tiredly," b-but moonlight you need rest your body needs to heal now isn't a good time-", he cut me off kissing me on the lips my face blushed bright red,"i missed those lips.", i said holding his face.

He gave me a lovingly look,"then join me..plz" he begged and did the kitten eyes. I groaned and put in the bath with him i had to be careful being on top of him with his wounds.

"You sure?", he nodded tugging me closer while purring seductively,"yes~", i started to kiss his neck gently he rapped his arms around my neck,"ah~", he moaned it started to turn me on i started to nibble his neck and rub his thigh. He purred loudly a sign of him wanting more.

I felt my body get heated up i saw his lower body he didn't have a dick like me since his design was different during creation he had a female part a pussy. I moved my hand near it teasing him a bit i heard him slightly moan,"plz touch me i missed your touch", he begged i gently touched it rubbing it slowly up and down. He started moaning a lot enjoying the attention i gave him i wanted to take it to another level and pushed a finger in him. He yelped in surprise blushing a lot i smirked and started to bite his neck roughly.

"Is the kitty enjoying it?~", i asked while pushing another finger in him thrusting them in and out. He nodded and moaned alot,"y-yes i love it ah~ plz don't stop~", i pulled the fingers out and stood up showing my dick it was hard and needing of care a bit of liquid came out of it. I saw catnap staring at it clearly wanting it.

"Want it kitty?~", he nodded a bit and started stroking it with his paw i moan loudly,"m-moonlight ag~ shit~", he put the dick in his mouth sucking it aggressively i near fell over by the amount of force he put into it feeling his tongue dancing around it his mouth was warm and wet it felt good. My breathing became heavier i felt close to coming as he sucked me dry,"more kitty im close~" he picked up the pace i shoved my dick deeper in his mouth cumming inside his mouth filling it up.

I heard him struggling to handle it all," good kitty...now swallow it~", he did as he was told and swallow the amount of sperms in his mouth i pulled out his mouth hearing him pant for air,"that was..amazing i want more sunlight~" i pick him up and carried him to the bed tossing him on it.

I climbed on top of him,"ready kitty?~", he nodded excitedly," yes, my love i want your seeds in me," i kissed him several times,"ima put another baby in you~", he blushed by my comment i pulled one of his legs in the air and shoved the dick in him and started thrusting roughly into him.

He moans could be heard from the other side of the factory. I covered his mouth to muffle the moans,"shh my sweet moon we don't want the kids to hear us now do we?~", I grabbed a cloth and covered his mouth and tied his arms,"finally after so long apart your my toy again~", i slammed the dick in him several times his muffled moans turn me on more.

The thrusting got more faster and roughly by each second i stopped flipping him on his stomach his ass in the air i started to ride him hardly and bit his neck leaves love bites on him marking him.

I felt him getting wet in his pussy has i kept thrusting in him he was close i could feel it,"aww is the kitty close to giving in?~", he turned his head slightly looking at me with teary eyes from the painful pleasure i leaned in and whispered in his ear,"plz do i want to feel you on my dick~", i thrusted in him harder his moans got a bit louder still muffled,"mmm good kitty~" i felt him come and covered my dick in a thick sticky liquid,"yes, good boy~*, i got more rougher with him grabbing the fur behind his head and pinned him down.

He was about to break i thrusted the hardest i could go his muffled moans were loud i covered his already covered mouth this my hand,"shh love try to keep quiet.", i thrusting harder basically slamming into him making my dick go deeper and deeper into him finally after one final thrust i came in him filling him to the rim,"oh! Ah~ fuck yes~ good kitty take it all~", i saw some of the cum leak out of his ass i pulled out seeing a trail of my seeds come out of him making a puddle of seeds on the bed.

I removed the cloth from his mouth he quickly started panting and slightly moaning,"oh, y-yes~ ah~ s-so much of you is in me~", i chuckled cleaning us up then pulling him into a cuddle as we lied in bed exhausted from our little fun time.

I was so happy to have him back for good...but for so reason i had a feeling..a bad feeling like it wasn't over yet I quickly shoved the feeling away only forcing on catnap with me right now,"i love you moonlight","i love you too sunshine"

Another chapter hoped you liked it i'm trying to do more with the smuts giving more details and making them a bit longer sorry if their not good i'm still not good at them I don't write smuts that often so I apologize i hoped you enjoyed it bye moonlights :3