Chapter 2

It's been a few days since I moved in with Mrs, Shimura and things have been pretty nice since I started living with her yet it's also strange. I'm not used to the silence, it's weird not waking up to Micheal waking me for breakfast. I know it's only been a few days but I miss him. I miss all three of them Micheal and his sticky fingers, father's antics, and mostly Mom and her cooking. I know it's Absurd everything feels so surreal and I can't make any sense of it.
I miss home it is nice here and all and everything is still new to me. Hell in the last three days, humans have developed superpowers and I somehow trailed to Japan in a matter of seconds.

However, there have been some benefits of being here. While I was out with Nama shopping I ran into two boys. Toshinori Yagi and Enji Todoroki, luckily both could speak English as I only know basic Japanese and I'm not good at it.  We became friends quickly and started hanging out more. It was nice being around people I can understand that isn't Nana. 

"Terrence dinner!" I hear Nana say from downstairs I close my notebook and look back into the room making sure to turn off the light before I leave the room. I walked downstairs as an amazing filled my nose, looking at the table I saw Nana place two plates down on the table. "What is that?" I ask at the sight of the dish. "Katsuson, I think you will like it," Nana says as I sit down at the table.  I take one bite of it and my mouth waters at the taste going in for another bite. " this is amazing!" I say with a big smile. Nana looks pleased with my response "I'm glad you like it," she says.

As we ate we talked about our days and told stories to one another. "Hey, Terrence are you interested in maybe applying to UA? I know that you don't have a quirk to get into the hero course, but I can see if I could get you into the general education classes." The question was odd but she was right since I came here I haven't gone to school and it would give me the chance to learn more about this world. "That sounds nice. It's better than sitting here till you or my friends can be around." I say putting my plate into the sink. "Okay then, I will see if I can get you into the entrance exam it will be a few months but it's better than no school. Oh and worry about the dishes you have done enuff around here." I nodded at her words. "Your friends are looking to get into UA right? I am already training mine of them. If Young Todoroki wishes to I can train him as well."Nana says now putting her dishes into the sink. " I am sure he would love that, but have fun trying to talk his mother into it," I say jokingly. "Ha! Don't worry about that if she doesn't agree I can easily change her mind." She says with a smirk on her face.