Chapter 7

It's been almost a year now since I died and a lot happened. Dad buried himself in work. Not caring much attention to anyone. I now have a new sibling Elizabeth who is just making things difficult for Mom.  Michels having nightmares. I decided to watch over Mike tonight I want to help out the best I can for my family.

It's now eight o'clock and Mom is putting Liz to bed saying good night to Mike. I stayed in Micheal's room and everything seemed normal till eleven fifty-nine. I started to hear some weird noises in the halls and the closet. I poked my head into the closet to see an animatronic fox that appeared to be damaged I pulled my head out to get the light from a flashlight in my eyes then in the hallways by his room.

What is he doing? Does it have to do with that fox in the closet? I let him do his thing as I look back into the closet. The fox seemed to be active but something drew me to it. I don't know why but I went to it. Before I knew it I found myself possessing the animatronic fox. I peered out of the closet to see my younger brother standing outside of it shining the light in my eyes repeatedly.

Why does that hurt? I say back on the floor covering my eyes, no eye one feels covered. Once I could see properly I peared out once again mapping hidden from sight to see what was going on.

Micheal was at one of the floors listening for something. He flashed his flashlight in the hallway now showing a very ugly ass chicken looking right at him. Micheal quickly slammed the door holding it closed. "That was too close," Micheal whispers keeping his voice down to not wake anyone in the house.

Michael's heart was pounding in his chest. He leaned against the door, trying to catch his breath and process what he had just seen. The animatronic chicken was nothing like I had ever seen before, with its tattered feathers and menacing glare. I could see the fear he had as he held the door closed.

After a few minutes, the chicken was gone. I could see him take a breath of relief as he looked at the other door.  Only to start shutting it but was stopped by a blue hand stop him. Micheal ran back to the other door hoping to escape from whatever was entering the room.

Now getting a better look I could see what looked like a rabbit animatronic similar to the Chichen from earlier. I wanted to intervene but I couldn't move I was afraid and not sure what I was looking at.  The rabbit grabbed Michael and let out a bloodcurdling screech. Yet, it stopped as the clock hit six am. I didn't even notice the time. As the alarm went off the Rabbit disappeared completely.

"What the fuck is going on?" I whisper as Micheal turns the alarm off. I separated from the animatronic fox and followed my brother out of the room.