Chapter 4

It's been four years since we had gotten accepted into the UA general education program and now graduation was just around the corner. I was on my way to the library to print out my assignment. As I was printing an alarm went off "My guess is someone had gotten into the school. I poked my head out into the hall to see if I could see anyone. I regretted it at that very moment as I was grabbed and pulled into the hall. I see Grantareno standing there with a few students and Nana.

I looked confused and hesitant to move unsure who was behind me. " Terrence stay calm okay," She says in a calm tone however her eyes have a fearful look hidden behind the mask of a hero. " Give me what I want hero's or the lad dies." The villain's voice was low and grumbly as he turned his hand into a blade.
What is it you want?" Nana asks not wanting anything to happen to me. "The gear that's in the support rooms, as well as medical supplies," he says keeping the blade my my face. Grantsreno nodded and used his quirk to move about the building at unreadable speeds.

Within 15 minutes he was already. "We can give you the medical supplies, not the gear as there was an incident not long ago with a student blowing up the room," he says sliding the medical supplies across the floor.  The villain didn't seem thrilled by this but took his blade away from my face shoving me forward. I looked back at Nana only for her to nod encouraging me to start moving.

As I did I saw the look of terror form on her and the other's faces as I felt a sharp pain in my gut.  I looked down seeing the blade then looked back up at them as I fell to the floor.  Nana ran at the villain using her quirk and punched him threw a wall. Not just that but also felt a wave of worth fly over me. It was worn yet familiar.

His fire

Enji's fire

"Terrence!" his voice filled with worry and fear. I could hear the others as they held him back. I started seeing black dots in my vision and all I could hear was his yelling.
I can't do anything all I want is to be in his worn arms as he feels me with comfort and wormth. But now, that's all I wanted as I felt my eyes get heavy making it harder to keep open.