engagement

Next day

In rangrez gali

Krish wakes up and sees himself and Shivani. KRISHNA's eyes open and he sees that he is in front of Shivani and he sees that both of them are without clothes and then his eyes fall on his and Shivani's clothes which are lying on the floor. Before Krish can think anything further, his phone rings and he picks up the call.

On call....

Ks: hello.

Person: .........

Ks (shockingly): kya?

Person:......

Ks: achchha thik hai aa raha hu.
(Felt dizzy)

Person.....

Ks: ok.

And Krish cut the call. And said to himself.

Ks: aahh....mera sar kyon dard kar raha hai? (Holding his head)

But before he can say or think anything else, he sees that Shivani is still sleeping, so he quickly wears his clothes and leaves.

Other side....

A Beautiful MPT was decorated with flowers and lights and lots of sound was coming from the MPT Looks like there was a party going on, inside there were lots of people working in the hall decorating and there was a woman who was running around hole MPT telling the helper what to do and how to do the decoration.

Woman: are bhaiya apko theek se karna nahin aata lao hum batate Hain kaise karna hai.

Helper: okay ma'am.

The woman show how to do it and the halper say.

Helper: thnx ma'am.

A lady come to the woman and said.

Lady: noor ji aap itna pareshan kyon ho rahi hain, ho jaayega sab kuch tension mat lijiye.

Pj: aap tension mat lijiye helper hai na vo apna kaam kar rahe hain, aap aaiye yahan or aaram se baithiye.

Noorjahan Malik (nm): hum kaise nahi le tension aaj pj humari haseena aur aapke KRISH ki sagai hai, aur sab kuch best hona chahiye.

Pj: are Noor ji helper ke saath saath billu, badnam, iqbaal, cheetosh bhi toh hai na sab apna kaam kar rahe hain, aap aaiye yahan or aaram se tension free hokar baithiye. logon ko aane mein bohot time hai abhi

Nm: accha theek hai pj hum thodi der k liye kuchh nahi karte hain thik hai.

Pj: ji.

And They both started to talk about engagement and stuff.

In Nawab Sahab room

A girl entered in room with lots of things on hand and said.

Girl: bhabhi aap uth gayi.

Haseena was standing in balcony she was lost somewhere in her thoughts and that she didn't hear anything and girl said.

Girl: bhabhiii... (loudly)

Haseena come back from her though and turn around to see santu standing near her and hm said.

HASEENA Malik (hm): haan santu kya hua?

Santosh Singh (ss): bhabhi aapke aankhon ke neeche toh dark circles aa gye hain? Aap kal raat ko soyi nahin kya?

Hm face was pale and it looks like she haven't sleep well in few days and her eyes were little red and hm said.

Hm: aisa kuch nahin hai woh bus hum thode thak Gaye hai isliye.

Ss: acha abhi aap jao aur fresh hokar aao abhi aapko engmentent k liye niche bhi jana hai.