They See You Wear A Bunny Suit (Smut)

Pairings: Dazai, Ranpo, Fyodor, Atsushi, Chuuya, Sigma and Tecchou

❗Warnings❗:SMUT, MDI, moaning, whimpering, dirty talk, praise, biting, breeding kink, kissing, grinding, stimulation, 

Summary: To be honest, you just wanted to see their reaction when you put on the outfit, so you bought one. Plus you wanted to spice things up a bit in the bed room so why not?

🖤DAZAI🖤

You just finished putting on the outfit. It was tight and very revealing but you felt powerful in a way. You were checking yourself out in the mirror. How the outfit hugged your curves and the light gray stockings covering your legs. You tried your best to place the bunny ears in a good position when suddenly the door opened. You turned around to see a slightly blushed, yet stunned, Dazai. You started to blush a little too.

"W-well.. do I look good?"

He closed the door, didn't say anything, and walked towards you with the same expression he had as he walked in. He grabbed your hands and kneeled on the ground. looking up at you with glowing eyes."You really are a goddess from the heavens! I've been blessed!" He said with literal tears in his eyes.

"All this from a bunny suit?" You looked confused but felt flattered.

"My belladonna~ you did this for me?" He said placing a hand on his chest.

"Well I just did this to see your reaction..so I guess I did it for me and you?"

He got up and put his hands on your hips, bringing you closer to his torso. Your foreheads touching. "Why don't I show you how much of an affect you had on me just from this outfit?" He says in a husky, low voice.

He grabbed one of your hands and placed it on his slightly hardened cock. Your eyes widened a bit, as your cheeks start to blush more. "Y-you horny bastard!"

He smiles cunningly "Only for you bella~ I mean what were you expecting? That'd I'd just tell you how gorgeous you are, go on about my day, and throw away this opportunity? You wanted to see my reaction right bella~? Well let me show you~".

You then yelped as he then carried you bridal style into the bedroom, immediately getting straight to the point. You were both on the bed. His clothes were off, but he didn't take your outfit off. He laid you on top of him, straddling him as he watched you jump on his cock. You moaned from the sweet pleasure as he smirked slightly. His hands were gripping onto your hips. He was enjoying his beautiful view.

"Good girl~ mmn~ keep jumping just like that~" he said in a low seductive voice as he groaned

The pleasure was too good to even say anything. The way you looked to him was just too arousing for him. You looked so adorable jumping on him while your let's trembled from pleasure

He smirks wider "So cute~ ah~ faster, bella~" he pleaded

With his plea you jumped quicker. His cock hitting deep inside you with each thrust. You both moaned louder as you could feel his dick throbbing more by the second. He was going to cum and began to thrust upwards roughly.

He groans while gripping your hips tighter "I want you to take it all in~"

With the way he held onto your hips there was no choice but to take every last drop of his cum as he came deep inside you. He groaned loudly and you whimpered as you also came. Your legs trembled and gave up as you fell onto his chest. You were out of breath from the intense climax.

He chuckled softly and caressed your head "Good girl~"

💚RANPO💚