1st Time Having Sex with them (smut)

Pairings: Dazai, Ranpo, Fyodor, Atsushi, Chuuya, Sigma, and Tecchou

❗WARNINGS❗: Smut, MDNI, praise, begging, blowjobs, hand jobs, whimpering, moaning, hickeys, breeding kink, scratching, and etc

🖤DAZAI🖤

It all started when you and Dazai were taking a midnight stroll around the city. The night let's people tell their deepest thoughts and you both asked some down to earth questions, only deepening your relationship.

You've never felt so sure about spending your life with someone as much as you did now.

He walks you back to your apartment and before he can leave he says "I'm happy to have you in my life, Bella. I really mean it"

He places a hand on your cheek as he stares lovingly in your eyes, you could see the stars of the night sky reflecting on them.

He looks at your lips as you both slowly lean into a gentle, passionate kiss. You both have kissed many times before, but this time it was so much more different. When your lips departed, you heard him pant slightly.

You wanted more from your bf, and kisses and hugs weren't going to be enough.

There were moments when Dazai asked to sleep with you, but you told him you'll let him know when your ready, and of course he respected that.

Tonight felt different. You felt ready.

You clench tightly on his collar as you look into his eyes with a pleading look. In a whisper, you say "I need you, Osamu.."

You placed your hand behind his neck and dragged it up to his hair, gently tugging on it to keep him closer. You heard him gulp.

"Put your hands on me...please" you say nervously

A Stunned look was shown across his face that soon turns soft. He kindly places both of his hands on your cheeks and pulls you into an aggressive kiss. One full of Passion, lust, and love.

You take him inside your apartment and into your room. While you were kissing, both moaning quietly into it, he picks you up and drops you on your bed gently.

He pulls away from the kiss "Are you sure, Bella?" He asked for reassurance

"Yes, I've never felt so sure about anything" you smile as you kiss his lips again

His hands showed eagerness yet you could feel his fingers tremble. He's never been so whipped for someone and it's almost like it's his first time. He felt so out of his element but it's never felt so right either.

It was his first time sleeping with someone he truly cares for and he doesn't want to mess it up for you.

Dazai places himself on top of you, your legs already wrapped around his waist as you unbutton his clothes, later throwing it onto the ground

You caress his body with your hands "Your so pretty, my love. You really are handsome" you say, kissing his bandaged chest and collarbone

He moans quietly, then starts to kiss your neck, making you moan. Your voice was far too much for him to handle. He was already hard for you. He takes off the rest of his clothes and your clothes away, discarding them.

He starts to kiss every inch of your body "Your so beautiful...gorgeous....breath taking...amazing... You don't realize how happy I am right now" He says against your skin

You whimper quietly "I'm happy too 'Samu. please don't stop"

His hand glides down your entire body until it reaches to your cunt. He slowly rubs your clit, making you moan and scratch his back