Someone They Know Has A Crush On You

Pairings: Dazai, Ranpo, and Fyodor

❗Warnings❗biting, marking, hickeys, slight angst, PDA stuff

🖤DAZAI🖤

Dazai has been noticing how Kunikida has been acting differently towards you. He just seems more timid and nicer to you than the rest of the ADA members. You don't seem to notice it, but he definitely does.

I feel like Dazai wouldn't say anything directly towards Kunikida about how he knows he likes you, but he'd give subtle hints to him. He saw how Kunikida kept looking where you sat in the ADA office ,which was right next to him, and Dazai would say in a teasing tone,

"whatcha looking at Kunikida?" Kunikida blushes a bit

"go back to work. I was just spacing out" he said nonchalantly, only making Dazai smirk.

Sometimes during work, Dazai will just walk up from behind your chair and hug you and whisper sweet nothing's in your ear, but loud enough for Kunikida to hear

"Your so beautiful my belladonna~" he gave you a kiss on the cheek. You were blushing.

"Can't stay away from me for two seconds?" You teasingly asked

"I don't see you complaining my love" he kissed your cheek again with a loving smile.

"I suppose you don't recall our last discussion about PDA rules? Can't you guys wait until you go home?"

"I think someone is jealous~" Dazai responded

"What do you mean?" Kunikida asked a bit startled, wondering if Dazai found out about his secret.

"Just that you don't have a girlfriend, but wait didn't your little journal say you won't find your soulmate until-"

"Enough! Go back to your seat Dazai!"

Dazai would also definitely leave bite marks and hickeys on your neck just so Kunikida can see and remind him who you belong to.You tried your best to cover your hickeys and bite marks Dazai gave you last night, but some of it was still noticeable. You'd have to really look directly at your neck to notice.

During work Kunikida looked at your direction and noticed some marks on your neck, the longer he looked at it he finally knew what it was. He'd get a bit hurt, just another reminder you belong to someone else, but why does it have to be him?

He looked at Dazai and Dazai felt his stare, he'd look back at him "Hm? Getting distracted again Kunikida? Its becoming a bad habit~"

"Oh shut up I was just thinking for one second"

"Oh? About what?"

"None of your business. Get your work done"

Dazai's lips curled into a smirk. Honestly he'd probably feel a tad bad for Kunikida, but at the same time he doesn't just bc there's no way he'd willingly give you up for Kunikida. He knows that you love him and not Kunikida and that he wouldn't make a move on you.

💚RANPO💚

The second he saw how Dazai looked at you, he knew instantly that Dazai has fallen for you. Dazai would know that Ranpo knows that he likes you and Ranpo would know that Dazai knows that he figured out his little crush on you.

Sorry for making this confusing, but they're intellectuals so.

Ranpo wouldn't be insecure or scared about you leaving him for Dazai because he knows you love him, but he'd still keep a close eye on Dazai because he's very flirtatious and a bit touchy towards you. Ranpo would probably confront Dazai about it.