Edging And Making Them Beg (Smut)

Parings: Dazai, Ranpo, Fyodor, Atsushi, Chuuya, Sigma, and Tecchou 

❗Warnings❗: SMUT, MDNI, edging, begging, breeding kink, moaning, whimpering, groaning, teasing, etc

🖤DAZAI🖤

You and Dazai were sitting on your couch. You were straddling Dazai's lap while riding his cock. You were both kissing passionately yet aggressively, Both of you going at it at a fast pase. Your hands roam all over his body and his gripped on your ass and would occasionally kiss your neck, nibbling on it. His moans only getting louder when he felt his release coming. Your release was also coming but you wanted to test something out on your beautiful boyfriend.

"Ah yeah mph-! I'm gonna cum~ you feel so good, Bella~" he moaned.

Before you both could reach your climaxes you pulled him out of you. He whined from the sudden loss of your wet walls around him. He looked at you with a confused yet worried like expression "why'd you stop? I was just about to-" he stopped talking when he felt the tip of his cock get rubbed by your wet, warm folds, making him groan.

"You wanna cum, 'samu? Then beg for it" you said with a smirk

He looked at you with wide eyes then smirked "My, my, what a naughty minx you are~ making me beg?"

You only smirked wider as a response. He looks down to see his tip being soaked by your juices and his precum, only making it harder for him to think properly. It only made him realize that he needed to be back inside you.

Before he could say anything more, you decided to jump on his cock again at a quick pace. He gasped and moaned from the abrupt amount of pleasure he was feeling throughout his body. He gripped onto your hips and held onto you tightly. His cock throbbing inside you intensely as he felt his climax coming, but before he could cum, you pull him out of you again.

He whined and groaned after loosing his orgasm as you smirked and chuckle softly "come on, beg for it~" His body was shaking.

He looked at you, but he didn't say a thing. Seems like he was being stubborn so you decided to keep edging him over and over again. His body was drenched in sweat and trembling from being so pent up. He started to whimper and moan loudly every time he was so close just to suddenly be pulled out of your wet, tight cunt. He couldn't handle this torture anymore.

He held onto you tightly as he spoke. His voice was shaking and out of breath "Bella, please let me cum. Please let me cum inside you. I want you so bad it hurts. Please, I can't wait anymore" he begged, looking at you with pleading eyes.

You kissed his lips and slammed his cock back inside you making you both moan loudly, his head falling back onto the couch cushion. His eyes closed, really taking in how your walls clench around him.

"Mmn~! Yes, Bella ah~! So good! So fucking good~ don't stop please don't stop! Ah! Oh, Bella I'm going to~" he whimpered out loud and quickly reached to his climax.

He immediately came deep inside your cunt with the loudest moan you've ever heard from him. His moan and cum was enough to make you cum right after. Both of you moaned loudly and held onto each other tightly, trembling from the amazing Climax. His forehead laid on your shoulder while you were both trying to catch your breaths.

You kissed his cheek and smiled "Your pretty cute when you beg 'samu"

He chuckles and smiles at you. His voice was breathless as he wrapped his arms around you and nuzzled into your neck "only for you, my Belladonna. You drive me crazy"

💚RANPO💚

You and Ranpo were both on your bed. You were on top of him, jumping on his cock at a fast and rough pase. Your hands pressed on his chest and his on your hips. His moans and whimpers were loud, but so was yours. He really was reaching the deepest parts of you and you were beautifully clenching around him with your wet, warm walls. Your were both just about to cum, but an idea popped up in ur mind.