𝓣𝔀𝓸

Antonio

She doesn't know that I've been watching her. Ever since I had taken over the Organization, I had people find out the woman I'm supposed to be marrying in two weeks. Today is her birthday.

Her name is Aurora. That's all I've known ever since I was 13 and my parents had told me that they've arranged for me to be married to a girl when she had turned 18. When I was 17, I was tired of being left in the dark and ran a deep background check.

She's beautiful. Too beautiful for anybody else to have. Her beautiful hazel eyes captivates my heart, and her long brown hair that just freely flows down her back. She will be mine soon, and I'm so glad about that.

I've had some people watching her, including Daniel, my brother. Turns out when we had placed him in public school when he was 10, he was in her class. I feel like that's the only reason my parents had decided to place us in a public school. He tells me everything about her.

She only has one friend whose name is Kylie, and she enjoys school. She's been in AP classes since her freshman year and her dream major is criminal justice. If only she knew who I was and the shit I do for a living.

She's going on a dinner with her family and Kylie today. Her mom informed me this morning when I made a call to her house. I've arranged to send people down to move her things into our house. Her new home. I planned on making an appearance to the dinner, just so she could meet me.

Out of all the sluts and whores I've been with, this one is different. Something about her screams 'innocent.' I don't even think she knows how beautiful she is. How much she stays on my mind and never leaves. She's mine, and the quicker she understands that, the better things will be for her.

There was a knock on my office door. I groan, I really hate visitors. "Who is it?" I yelled.

"Your parents!" I hear my Mom's voice answer. The door opens and they welcomed themselves in. "Well, can't your Mommy get a hug?"

I rolled my eyes and stood up. I walked to them and hugged the both of them. "Mother. Father." I greeted. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" I asked. I hate being bothered at my office unless it's for a reason.

Dad sighed. "We're here to talk about your wedding." He answered. "You're getting married in two weeks. Everything is already set. All there is now is for you and Ms. Aurora to meet."

I chuckled. "Ah yes. The wedding." I walked back to my desk and sat down. "I plan on meeting her tonight. At her birthday dinner. Her Mom already knows that I plan on attending, and I'm taking Daniel with me. He has a crush on that friend of hers so he wouldn't stop begging me to come." I told them.

"That's great, darling." Mother smiled widely. "When do we get to meet her then?" She asked.

"I'll see if she's comfortable meeting you guys tomorrow." I replied. "I'd hate to rush things, but she knew this was happening since she was 10. I'd assume her parents have been helping her get prepared."

She's young. If I had a vulnerable bone in my body, I'd almost feel bad that she's been tied to me for 8 years. But I don't feel bad, not one bit.

My intercom beeps, meaning that my assistant, Chanel, is trying to page me. I hit the button. "What is it, Chanel?" I asked.

"Sir, Mr. Giovanni is here to see you about that thing you two were discussing yesterday." She informed me.

"Send him right up." I told her. "Alright, you two, I have a business meeting coming up. I'll see you two later." I hugged them goodbye and sent them out the door.

I sat back down and pulled out my phone. A text notification from Daniel came to my Home Screen.

Just got home. Getting ready for tonight, haha 😝.

I just rolled my eyes and didn't respond. Daniel has always been eyeing Kylie ever since their freshman year of high school. I guess tonight he's finally making his move. But I don't really care about that. All I care about is meeting my wife.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I answered. The door open and Mr. Giovanni stepped in. I stood up to shake his hand. "Giovanni." I greeted. "Let's talk about business, shall we?"

Aurora

I stood in my room, looking at the dresses I had picked out for my birthday dinner. I couldn't shake the feeling about this marriage. I find it really weird that I still haven't met the guy I'm supposed to be marrying or know little about him.

As I was putting on my makeup, Mama walked in. I think one thing I'll miss is her just barging in. She never liked knocking on my door. She smiled. "You look so beautiful, darling." She gushed. I smiled embarrassed. "I have something to tell you." Her smile awkwardly wiped off her face.

"What is it, Mom?" I asked, turning around. It seemed super serious.

"I invited your fiancé to your birthday dinner tonight." She announced. "He should be coming with his brother."

"Wait, what?" I asked. "Mama, this is my birthday dinner, something I celebrate with you, Dad, and Kylie only. Why does he have to come?" I found myself whining, which was honestly really childish of me.

Mom's face turned serious and she had closed my door. "Listen, young lady." She started. "I know that this is a lot to take in all of a sudden, but you knew that you were destined to marry since that night we told you when we were 10. You had 8 years to prepare. He's in the same position you are. He had to adjust that he was going to marry some random girl when he was 21 when he was only 13 years old. I know it's nerve wracking now, but sweetheart, look at this as a good thing." She explained.

I sighed. "What possible good thing, Mama?" I asked. "What if he's a monster on the inside, waiting to be released once it's just him and I by ourselves."

Mama chuckled. "Sweetie." She grabbed my hands and rubbed my knuckles softly. "He adores you. I've told him plenty about you and he actually sounded excited to meet you." She told me. "Don't look at this as a bad thing, okay?"

She was right. Just like I had to adjust to the news, Antonio had to adjust too. It isn't fair to him for me to complain about how unfortunate I am because he's probably excited about the whole thing. I want to look at the positives and not focus on the negatives.

I nodded. "Okay, Mom." I replied. She smiled softly and hugged me. "Tell Dad I'll be ready in a moment."

She nodded and kissed my cheek before exiting my room. I take in deep breaths, preparing for this dinner tonight.

After I was done spraying my favorite body spray, I placed on my new heels that I had bought from the mall the other day and grabbed my small purse which had my phone, a pack of gum, and my wallet.

I walked downstairs. My parents were already there, talking amongst each other. I take a deep breath before walking to them. "I'm ready." I announced. They both turn to me and their eyes filled with an awe that could've just made me cry right there.

Dad was the first of the two to walk up to me. "You look so beautiful, my daughter." He complimented. I smiled and hugged him as if it was the last time I'd ever hug him.

"Thank you so much, Dad." I said, not wanting to let him go.

Mom's voice interrupted the moment between Dad and I. "I hate to interrupt, but we have to start leaving now. You know how the owner's get if we're not on time for our reservation." She said.

"Yeah, you're right." Dad nodded. "Let's go."

Thank you for reading, sorry if it was short. Follow me for updates and vote!