𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Antonio

I was in my home office, doing some work for my company. If you want anything done, you have to do it yourself. I've learned that so long ago. Aurora is in school. She's only in school for two classes and she comes back home. I've asked Guido to pick her up today since Daniel and Kylie planned to go off to do whatever their minds wanted.

Aurora has been living here for a week now. She talks on the phone with her parents all day sometimes. I think it's sweet that she's close with her parents, especially her mom. Her mom means the world to her and I'm only glad that she has an older female figure in her life to look up to. My mother and hers is the complete opposite, which is sad honestly.

The wedding is in another week. Today when Aurora comes home, she wanted me to accompany her to look at the venue. My parents got something small for us and nothing too big. Both Aurora and I decided that we want a small reception with only our family, my men, and Kylie. Therefore, my parents have chosen a small but beautiful venue for us.

The thought can't shake my mind that I'm going to be married to that beautiful woman. Her everlasting cherry scent makes her presence even more special and infatuating. Her beautiful eyes never cease to make me want to fall under her feet. Her smile automatically makes me smile as well. Everything about her is perfect.

The door to my office opens, and Guido steps in. Guido is one of my best man as well as one of my good friends. We were friends all throughout high school and I knew that he would be amazing if he had worked with me. He had no dreams or ambitions and was too talented to just sit home and be a bum, so I gave him an opportunity he couldn't turn down.

"Yes, Guido?" I asked, acknowledging his presence.

He nodded at me, showing his respect. "I'm off to pick up Aurora from school." He informed me. I nodded. "She's asked to stop to this place. I just wanted to have your permission first." He told me.

I nodded. "Take her wherever she likes." I replied and he nodded once more and left my office.

Aurora

I was walking out of the school doors, Daniel and Kylie hand in hand beside me. Daniel couldn't drive me home today because of him and Kylie's date, so Guido is picking me up. I had texted him and asked if he could take me to my favorite place to grab an açaí bowl. Açaí bowls are my favorite after school snack, especially if I've had little breakfast.

"Alright, girl." Kylie pulls me in a hug. "I'll see you tomorrow. I'll let you know how today goes." She whispered in my ear.

I chuckled and pulled away. "Have fun, you two." I said, waving goodbye as they both walked off to Daniel's car. As Daniel was pulling off, the same black SUV that stays parked in Antonio's driveway, pulled up into one of the school's parking spots. I see Guido in the drivers seat. He got out and opened the back door for me. I thanked him and stepped in, placing my bag on the seat beside me. "Good morning, Guido. How are you?" I asked him.

"Good morning, Aurora." He greeted back. I told him not to call me Ms. Aurora because it makes me feel all fancy and old and I'm the complete opposite. "You said you wanted to go to what again?" He asked.

"Oh, it's called Açaí Paradise." I replied. He nodded and typed the location in the GPS system. When we arrived there, I had gotten my usual regular açaí bowl with mango, bananas, and strawberries with granola, honey, and coconut shavings on top. I decided to get the same thing for Antonio because he didn't eat breakfast this morning.

Today, we're supposed to look at wedding venues. Antonio's parents picked it out, which made me a little nervous since it's totally obvious that Mrs. Maricceli doesn't like me at all. But I've asked Antonio to come with me since I didn't want to go by myself and he happily agreed.