𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Guido

I arose from my sleep, sitting up against my headboard. I suddenly remembered yesterday. Aurora... me kissing her... leaving with Kai. It all hit me like a pile of bricks. I felt much better after my talk with Kai last night. Hell, I don't remember much of what happened.

As I was stretching my arms out, I hit a figure. I had looked down to my right and there he was. Kai. Sleeping beside me. In nothing but his underwear. Okay...what the fuck? Now, I really have to think. As confusion grew in my head, I finally came to a realization of what had happened last night when Kai and I left.

Last night:

"Fuck...I'm sorry for piling all of this on you." I apologized. Kai and I left and he took me to this place behind our warehouse. He says he normally comes here to relax and get his mind off of things. It actually helps a little.

Kai chuckled, patting my back. "It's okay, Guido." His hand softly rubbed against my shoulder. "I know what it's like. To be wrapped up in your own thoughts. It can fuck up your mind." His demeanor shifted.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm just - thinking about my parents." He replied. His eyes dropped and if he wasn't in front of me, he probably would've allowed tears to flow. "When I came out to them, they had kicked me out. That was the summer before our junior year. Do you remember when I was always tardy to the first period?"

I nodded. When Kai, Antonio, and I were in our junior year, Kai started being late to first period almost all the time. He also acted extremely differently. He was always cold, but he turned colder than usual that year. I remember one night we were out and a guy called him a name and Kai ruthlessly attacked him. We had left him for dead. He was supposed to be, until someone found him. Kai ended up being locked up for 6 months.

"Well, I came out to my parents. They kicked me out. I had to live with my aunt, who lived 20 minutes away from school." He confessed. Damn. I wish I had known that. "It was tough and after serving those 6 months, I just...I couldn't blame anyone else anymore." He said. "Guido, what's going on right now is a lot. But blaming Antonio isn't right, and you know it. He's been there for us ever since we were kids. You know that."

Something else about Kai is that he's always going to call me out on my bullshit. Antonio too.

"Yeah, I know, Kai." I sighed softly. "It's so hard nowadays to just...talk, I guess. Aurora used to kind of be the person I'd talk to. But now she's mad at me."

"Hey." His soft fingers lifted my head up to look at him. His touch made tingles flow through my body. I've never felt this feeling before. I liked it? Kind of. I don't know. "It's okay to need a support system. You have people, like me."

"But it's hard to trust people." I stated. "Every time I try to open up, it goes to chaos."

"Oh, so you don't trust me?" He chuckled. "Listen, no matter what, you'll always have me. Okay?"

I nodded. We stared into each other's eyes. His eyes were a beautiful green and brown color. It was then when he had slowly started to lean in. His body scooted closer to mine. Our hands touched each other. As he leaned in closer, I felt his soft breath fan my lips, only making me lean in as well.

What am I doing? I've never had any attraction to a guy before, so why start now? Have I always had these feelings? Am I just feeling vulnerable?

When his lips softly brushed over mine, I couldn't take it anymore. I smashed my lips against his, kissing him softly. I sigh out as I forced my tongue in his mouth, kissing him hard. In this moment, I wanted to feel something. Anything. I climbed on top of him as I continued to kiss him, our hands exploring each other's bodies. I'm enjoying this way too much right now, but I didn't want to stop. I wished to keep going.