Chapter 10

A/N: Since the last chapter was so short, I've decided to spoil you all and update twice in one day. Enjoy.

Taylor's POV

I had never felt such longing to be with someone before then. It was 7:30, and I had just gotten out of the shower. Only an hour and a half until I would see him, and I couldn't wait that long. I wanted to see him now. I needed to see him now. I needed it more than I've ever needed anything. I wanted to touch him again. I wanted him to touch me again. I wanted to feel his lips on my lips and his hand in my hair. I wanted to feel my hands up against his chest, and I wanted to feel his arm around my waist.

He's all I thought about as I got ready. As I put my clothes on, I honestly just kept thinking of him taking them off of me. No lipstick today. The only things that would touch my lips were his lips... and chapstick. Had to make sure they were soft.

No jewelry. Nothing to get in the way. Contacts today. No hats. I wore black shorts and a white sleeveless button up.

8:45. I went downstairs fully ready. I was just so eager, I couldn't help it. I sat on my couch, just trying to breathe. My vision right now was pink, light blue, and yellow. I was so happy I was going to see him in just 15 minutes. But I was so nervous and on edge. The pink was taking control. I needed him NOW.

I heard the doorbell ring. I checked my phone; 8:47. That's weird.. who was that?

My bare feet made their way across the floor and I checked the peep hole to see who it was - it was him. My heart sped up at the speed of light. I flung open the door and he started talking.

"Hey, I know I'm early but-"

"Oh, that's ok, you can just kiss me to make it up to me."

"Done"

He dropped his bag on the table by the door, ripped of his coat, grabbed my face with both hands, and placed a hot, passionate kiss on my lips, taking a few steps forward and using one arm to slam the door closed behind us as I threw my arms across his shoulders.

Still passionately making out, we made our way over to the couch, and after we sat down, I swung my legs over his, and he pulled me in even closer, so close that nothing was in between our bodies now. We stopped to breathe for a moment.

"God, I missed you so much." I whispered, still desperately trying to catch my breath.

"You have no idea." he said, stroking my hair as he pulled me into his chest. He was so warm. He felt like home.

There was no blue anymore. The yellow had faded away. All that was left was hot, intense, pink passion.

As our breathing started to slow down, I looked up at him, planted one slow, soft kiss on his lips. Just as he was about to take the kiss a little further, I quickly pulled away, grabbed his hand, and ran upstairs, taking him along with me to my bedroom.

Once we got in there and shut the door, I pushed him against the wall and started kissing him again.

"Wait," he said, pulling away.
"This isn't right. You've made all the moves on me. It's my turn now." And a second later, he swept me up off my feet and carried me over to the bed as I just laughed at how much of a dork he was. My dork.

"Ehem." I said

"What?"

"Shoes." I teased, pointing to his feet.

"Seriously?"

"I keep a clean house here."

"Fine." He said, smiling and rolling his eyes. He kicked off his shoes and pulled me down on top of him before we kissed more.

This time, it wasn't intense making out. It was sweet, gentle kisses that slowly turned into pecks on foreheads and cheeks. I loved it when he did that.

For a good portion of the morning we just laid there, wrapped in each other's company. I laid with my head against his chest, my hand laying on his abs, and both of his arms wrapped around me.

"You know at some point we're going to have to get up and eat something." I said.

"Yeah. Eating. What a waste of time."

"I know right? Why can't humans just survive without eating. I have much more important things to be doing."

"Yes, very important things."

"Just out of curiosity, what kind of important things were you thinking about?"

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe something like this..." he said, kissing my forehead. "What about you? What important things do you have to do?"

"Hmm something like this..." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Or maybe like this?" He said, brushing my lips.

"Oh yes, much like that," I said, kissing his lips until we were making out again.

"Ok but seriously food is kind of a necessity" I said

"Of course," he said getting up and opening the door. As I walked over to go out the door, he stopped me.
"No, no. You are not going to travel by foot. Well, at least not YOUR foot." he said just before sweeping me up off my feet once more and leading me down the stairwell.

My dork.