CHAPTER 2

"Baba, yeh maine painting banai hai, kaisi hai?" A few days later, she came to him with her painting. She made a house and some trees.

"Yeh hai kya?" he asked with a smile. 

"Guess karein," she said proudly.

"Yeh aik jharu hai aur aik bari si deewar, haina?" He said and immediately regretted it. WHY WOULD SHE MAKE THAT, SIKANDER SHEHRYAR? ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES??? And Sikander knew that he was in big trouble. He broke her heart.

"SIKANDER SHEHRYAR, YE AAP KA GHAR AUR TREE THA. MEIN AB AAP SE BAAT NAHI KAROON GI. BYE" She slammed the door of her room and sat on her pink bed. Sikander was left alone in the living room. He gave his head into his hands.

He was in the hospital with his Leeza and his daughter. He was holding her and didn't leave her for a second, even at the nurse's request. 

"Mujhay utha lene do is ko abhi, please." He was crying from happiness. 

"Thank you, Leeza. Thank you so much. Tum ne aaj mujhay meri life ki doosri sab se bari khushi di hai. I love you so much, Leeza. I love you so much," he kissed her on the forehead. Leeza was smiling with her dark brown eyes. 

"I love you too, Sikander. By the way, pehli kon si thi?"

"Tum khud," Sikander said.Leeza smiled. "Acha bas ab is ko chor ke araam se baith jao na mere paas." He sat with Leeza, their newborn baby girl still in his hands. 

"Dekho ye kitni pyari hai," he said, smiling hard. 

"Haan, tum pe gayi hai," she too was smiling. 

"Shayad ye baray ho ke tumhare jesi painting karay gi," he said, kissing the baby's hands. "Inshallah meri beti ki adat mere pe hi jayegi," Leeza said, giggling.

"Allah karay tumhari tarhaan khush raha karay yeh," Leeza rested her head on his arm. 

"Mama Baba love you so muchhhh," he hugged his daughter.

He raised his head. He wasn't the same Sikander now. He looked a bit older. He knocked on Aina's door and opened it. She was crying. "I am sorry, Aina," he said, sitting on the floor with his hands on her knees.

"I am sorry, Bella. Please maaf kar do."

"Baba, mein aap se naraz hoon jaein aap."

"Yaar dekho mein tumhare liye kya laya hoon," she raised her eyes.

"Kiya?"

"Ye dekho," he gave her a little canvas on which Leeza painted a house, tree, and some ducks. "Jub aap choti thi na, tou aap ki mama ne ye banaya tha aap ke liye."

"WOW, BABA. Mama itni amazing painting karti thin?" she asked him with great hope."Is se bhi zyada amazing," he said, smiling.

"Mama ne mujhay kyun nahi sikhai yeh?"

"Kyunki mama ne mujhay kaha tha ke mein aap ko sikhaoon." She then looked at him in surprise.

"Sachi?"

"Haan yaar, jhoot thori boloon ga."

"Sikhaein phir, sikhaein, sikhaein, sikhaein."He placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Abhi nahi. Abhi khanay ka time hai." He stood up, and so did she, but on the bed.

"Kiya banaya hai?" She asked, still trying to look angry.

"Kuch nahi banaya hum, little miss ka favorite khana khanay ja rahe hain." Her eyes widened, and so did her smile.

"KFC?" He nodded, and she threw her arms around him. "I love you, baba." He smiled. "Chalo ao, joote pehnaoon tumhe," he said, kissing her head.

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

DAYS LATER
"Kesa raha school ka din?" He said giving her her sunglasses. (Whenever Sikander wore sunglasses she used to do the same). She was looking angry.

"Allah khair karay kis ko maar ke ayi ho phir?" She looked at him.

"Mein nahi maar ke ayi kisi ko. Humare school mein aik new bachi hai usey mein ne kaha mera Islamabad bahut pyara hai wo kehti nai us ka mulk zyada pyara hai." Sikander sighed. She got the love for her homeland in her genes from her mother.

"Kahan se ayi hai wo?"

"Wo aik jaga hai na aap ne kaha tha ocean hai wahan. Wo wo khachi." He understood what she wanted to say.

"Oh karachi"

"Haan haan wohi khachi"

"Aina ka ra chi"

"Kiya?"

"Sahi se bolo khachi nai karachi"

"Wohi na meri baat nai sun rahe aap" She was mad at him too now.

"Acha okay okay. Phir kiya huwa"

"Ab mein bhool gai hoon" (Bas is ka mood off ho gaya hai ab phir manao) he said in his heart.

"Acha aaj khanay mein mein ne tumhara favorite khana banaya hai."

"Kiya?" she looked at him through those sunglasses which were her perfect size.

"Bhindi" she started smiling really hard.

"Sachi?"

"Haan ab bas mood theek karo"

"Aap office gaye baba?" it was now her turn to ask.

"Haan gaya tha. Kaam nai huwa"

"Kab jana hai phir?" she was excited

"This Friday," he said looking at her who was really excited.

"Done," she said laughing.

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

On FRIDAY NIGHT they were packing their stuff. Both of them were wearing black clothes and sunglasses.
"Baba ye rakhoon? She was showing him the hammer.

"Haan rakh lo kaam aa sakta hai"

"Mein ne first aid box bhi rakh liya hai. Last time ki tarhaan zaroorat na par jae"

"Good. Lao high pony banaoon tumhari" he made her stand on the bed.

"Zyada chot na lagaye ga is baar khud ko"

"Don't worry. Case tumhe samjha diya tha mein ne haina?"

"Ji ji. Aik ameer uncle ne aunty ko maara tha aur maar ke phaink diya tha. Aap ne un aunty ke kehne pe case lara. Wo wo kiya thay poerfull?

"Powerful"

"Haan powerful. Un ne aap ke proof gayab kar diye aur judge uncle ko paisey de kar jeet gaye"

"Haan aur ab hum kia karne ja rahe hain?"

She laughed and said "Insaaf lene"

He laughed and said "Meri genius Aina. I love you"

"I love you too baba" She hugged him.

"Acha ao joote pehante hain aur nikalte hain. 12 bajne wale hain"

"Chalein"

 ━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Note: I don't promote KFC, this was just a piece of fiction not written in current time zone. 

Free Palestine

Hey everyone please share your thoughts and reviews about the chapter!!

Thank you!!