CHAPTER 6

That day, at home, he was continuously thinking about that boy. His words. His hatred towards him. Fear of losing someone, just because of a case of justice, couldn't leave him after the death of leeza.

"Baba aein hum koi film dekhte hain." She came towards him, who was sitting on a chair. 

"Hmm?" Sikander replied as if he just heard her. 

"Baba aein hum film dekhte hain"

"Mujhay nahi dekhni" 

"Baba, please na aaein hum dekhte hain. Kaafi achi film dhoondi hai mein ne. Purani hai thori. Aein na dekhte hain. Murder Mystery hai. Chalein uthein", she was continuously shaking him. 

"KIYA MASLA HAI?" he shouted. 

"MEIN NE KAHA NAI MUJHAY NAHI DEKHNI MATLAB NAHI DEKHNI SAMAJH NAI AATI KIYA TUMHE?" he shouted in such a loud voice that he was soon out of breath. Aina had bound her arms at the back and lowered her head. He furiously went inside his room without even looking at Aina and locked the door with great noise. She looked at the closed door.

Inside, Sikander opened his drawer. He shook the whole drawer and finally found what he was looking for. The bottle had a label SLEEPING PILLS. He took out as many as he could in a single turn and swallowed them without water. He then lay on his bed and soon fell into a deep sleep.

✻ ═════ •❅• ═════ ✼

Sikander woke up. There was too much brightness everywhere. He opened the door of his room and was horrified to look at the living room. All the things were upside down as if an earthquake had come. But it didn't because he saw his Aina lying on the ground having blood all around her and that same boy standing with a gun in his hand. "I TOLD YOU SIKANDER SHEHERYAR" 

Sikander woke up. He couldn't breathe. He was shivering and sweating. His neck and back were in pain. Sikander opened the door in a hurry. His hands weren't working well either. He came outside and saw that everything was in its place. 

"Aina"  he called her.

"Aina" 

"AINA" he was looking for her everywhere. His breath still did not support him. 

"AINA KAHAN HO," he shouted. He was still shivering and continuously was trying to find her. He stumbled and fell. Tears were running down his face. He dropped his head into his hands. 

"Baba," he thought that he heard her voice. In a split second, he raised his head and saw her in the school uniform, running towards him.

"Baba, are you okay?" she saw his father crying. 

"Kiya huwa baba?" 

"Aina tum kahan thi?" he asked, taking her hands into his.

"Mein tou school gai hui thi" 

"Kiya? School? Tum ne nashta kiya tha? Tum ne baal banae thay? Tum school kese gai?" his father's instinct was coming back. 

"Baba school paas hi hai paidal chali gai thi aur baal aate hain mujhay thore bahut banane" 

"Tum ne mujhay uthaya kiun nai?" 

"kese uthaati aap so rahay thay" 

"Tou utha deti" 

"Uthaya tha baba but aap nai uthe" 

"Pehli baar tum mere bagher gai ho" he became sad. 

"Kuch nai hota baba. Aap bataein aap ko kuch khilaoon?" 

"Nashta. TUM NE NASHTA KESE KIYA?"

"Baba mujhay aata hai banana. Wo alag baat hai aap ne banane nai diya kabhi, " she said, standing up.