CHAPTER 5

"Socha kuch us baray mein jo mein ne kaha tha?" Sikander asked 15-year-old Aina while running in the park. They were running beside each other. Their every step was matching. Her dark brown hair were tied in a high pony and both of them were wearing P Caps. 

"Ji baba socha tou tha." Her breath was out of place because of too much running. Sikander on the other hand was talking normally. He had a few more white hair now.

"Kiya socha hai phir? Kia banna hai?" 

"Forces mein jaane ka faida tou hona nahi hai. Lar sakoon gi nahi wahan. So kisi intelligence agency mein, FBI or ISI." 

"Baba ki tarhaan law bhi parh sakti ho." She laughed sarcastically. 

"Haan subah ke time court mein insaaf maangoon aur jub na mile tou raat ko khud usey cheen loon. Na baba na. I want to do it professionally." 

"As you wish. Aik aur round ho jae?" 

Her eyes widened. "Aik aur? Baba 5 ho chuke hain bas now" She stopped putting her hands on her legs. 

"Acha chalo ao chocolates lete hain." He was walking on her left and placed his hand on her right arm. As if supporting her to walk easily. 

"Remember Aina the day I came home for the first time after fighting those people." He asked with a sad smile. "I do" She too smiled, but her smile had proudness.

Aina was 6 at that time. Ammo jaan was with her today so he decided that this was the perfect time for it. He just lost a case which was against the district collector. A murder which was declared to be a suicide. An angry Sikander Shehryar, who decided to get justice for that man went to the place he knew the collector would be right now. Newspaper factory. It was late that night and the collector and owner of the newspaper were discussing printing his win on the paper. There were some workers out too and plenty of guards. 

Sikander, who was wearing sunglasses and his lawsuit, entered the factory with his jeep and knocked the gate down. He then jumped out and shot his gun thrice at the hands of the guards, who were about to stop him. A bunch of guards attacked him. He shot his gun as many times as he could and when he couldn't he threw punches at them. He was hit by a bullet on his right thigh. Sikander stroked at the center of that guard's arm such that his gun fell from his hands. He caught it and shot multiple times into his stomach. All innocent workers of the factory ran towards the gate to save their lives. The collector and newspaper head came out of their office and saw him punching a man in his face plenty of times. He then twisted a man's hand who had a rod and hit that rod in the stomach of all the people surrounding him and then with a jump hit that rod in the head of a guard during which he got shot in the stomach himself. His hand and forehead were filled with blood. His own as well as of countless others. His clothes had dust. His sunglasses were a bit out of place. Most of the guards were injured and some of them ran to save their own lives. 

He ran towards the collector and when he was a foot away he jumped and hit the rod into his head and then into his face. The newspaper head shot his gun at Sikander which hit him on his left shoulder. The metal rod was about to fall from his hand but he caught it before it touched the ground using his right hand. With full strength he hit the rod right into the collector's face. Then he held him from the collar of his shirt and blocked the 3 gunshots fired by the newspaper head using him. After that, he threw the collector's body towards him with full force. He then ran towards him. Picked up a shovel. He stroked a table from his leg, jumped into the air, and with full force hit the shovel into the head of the newspaper company. He then gained his breath standing there for a minute or two and walked towards the collector who had a few breaths left. Grabbed him by the throat and said