Chapter 6

AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
"Say something we ate literally waiting from 1 hour now" Aksh said irretaitingly because the Couple shantanu and Kajal called everyone to tell something but not telling anything from the time they come .

"Thora sabar karo" Shantanu said sipping his orange juice.

"What sabar karo . We all are literally waiting for both of you to say something but you two are literally eating like a pigs" Vihan said glaring at the couple .

Katha placed her hand on his under the table indicating him not to get angry.

"Ok ok guys relax . We are telling ok . Actually me and shantanu we ate getting marrieddddddd" Kajal said last line little loudly .asking everyone shock .

"What ? When ? Where? Why?" Nisha asked standing up from her seat .

"What do you mean by why ? We love  each other and we also engaged " Shantanu said .

"OMG guyss seriously tell me in details" katha said excitedly which vihan smiled looking at her excitement self .

"Actually tomorrow Shantanu's dadi called my parents and say that it's right time for our marriage and we should get married. My parents also said the same so tomorrow evening shantanu's family come to our house and finalize the date which is 1 month away" kajal said last line shyly.

Katha and Nisha loudly sequeled making ever in the Cafe look at them .

"Wowwww congratulations both of you" katha said smiling at them .

"Thankyou guyss" Shantanu said .

"Shan don't you think it's little early for your marriage" Aksh said teasingly.

"What early ? No its early it's already very late and I can't wait anymore" shantanu said making kajal blush while6×'look to them .

Time skip

Everyone are talking about the marriage. When two girl come towards their table .

"Excuse me you are Vihan Oboroi right"? One girl asked and everyone look at her hearing her voice . Vihan nooded the girl sequeled loudly making katha jump in her place .

"Sir I am big fan yours I heard about your achievements and I am just awestruck . Sir can I please take a picture with you please " The girl said Vihan was about to say no but katha signal him to take a selfie with her seeing her excitement.

Vihan nooded and the girl smiled brightly. Katha notice she is a good girl not like others fangirl who get liitle too much frankly but she notice the other girl who is literally eye raping her husband.

Katha roll her eyes at her .

"Thankyou sir . It's means a lot to me" the girl said which Vihan nooded.

"Someone is jealous" Nisha said after both of the girl left from there . All looked katha who is making faces .

"Who is jealous?" Katha asked munching her French fries .

"Someone who's husband have many fangirls" kajal said .

"I am not jealous ok" katha said looking at them with narrowed eyes .

"We can smell jealousy katha" Aksh said which everyone laughed and vihan smirked looking at his wife's jealousy which clear on her face .

"Ok ok guys don't tease my sister" Shantanu said siding katha .

After talking for sometime three couple went to their respective cars and left for their houses .

"Baby what heppend?" Vihan asked katha who is sitting in a passenger seat quietly.

"Nothing heppend" katha said looking out of the window.

Vihan think she is really jealous because of event heppend in Cafe.

"Baby you are jealous but you do-"Vihan was about to say something when katha loudly said .

"I am not jealous how many times I have to say" katha said shouting .

She is feeling angry because of that girl who is eye raping her husband. Usually she is not like that but today she is feeling so irretaited and angry or I say jealous.

"Ok why are you shouting" Vihan asked because of her sudden shout .

"Because I want to do you have any problem" she again shouted making Vihan angry .

"Ok shout as much as you can" he said angrily because of her behavior.

Hearing his loud voice her eyes automatically become teary . But vihan didn't saw it as he is driving the car looking ahead.

After sometime he stop the car infront of their mension .

Katha open the door and immediately run inside the mension . Vihan look at her retiring figure and about to go behind her but his phone rang . He pick up the call and its his PA . His PA told him he have a very important meeting which needs his presence.

Vihan said okay and left for his office . He thought he will talked to katha after coming home .

On the hand katha directly come to their her room and Sit on her bed clutching her stomach as it was hurting badly .

She know it the time for her period and that's why she behave like that with Vihan . She cursed her mood swings who is high in periods .

After showering she lay down on her bed suddenly her phone rang and it was her mother .

"Hello mumma" she said weakly picking up the call.

"Hello beta why your voice is sounding so low" her mother asked concernly hearing her daughter's low voice .

"Nothing mumma its just my period co.e today" katha said .

"Attcha hot water bag le liya na" her mother asked which she said a small yes .

"Btw I called you to say that Nihal's birthday is day after tomorrow so we arrange a small party and a puja so we want you and vihan beta to come today . And I already invited your in laws and they will come and also tell that you will come today only and they have no problem so please beta today you and vihan come na Nihal is really missing you" her mother said .

Katha think for sometime and decided to go to her maternal house .

"Ok mumma" she said and talking for sometime she cut the call .

She sit up in the bed and take the painkiller with a glass of water .

She called vihan but he didn't pick up the call . She tried for sometime but he still didn't pick up the call .

She tried to call his PA but his phone is switched off . She sighed and messaged vihan saying she is going to her home .

She packed her bag and downstairs as her in laws are not at home and Raj and Nitya are in college so everyone will return in evening.

She told the maids that she is going to her maternal house .

She told the driver to drop her which he obeyed.

And like that she left for her maternal house .

____________________________
Here is the update...

Vote comment and follow please

Next update when the vote and comment target will completed

Vote target- 40
Comment target- 5

NOTE- Guys I really want to upload regularly but because of the lake of votes and comments I have to do this vote target thing so please vote and comment for early update .