Chapter 8

KATHA'S POV
----------------------
"Beta why are you not eating? You should more" Mumma said serving more rice to him . He look at me and make a helping face but I shugger my shoulder while others stiff looking at his helpless face .

Mumma made 26 dishes for him and all his favorites . My poor fitness freak husband have to eat all this oily food.

"Bas karo mumma jiju agar itna khayenge to fat jayenge" Priya said laughing like a mad women while I also laughed hearing her .

We both stop when we feel many glares are glaring at us . I look around and find everyone is glaring at me and priya.

I look towards the Vihan and he was giving me "I will see you later" look which make lower my eyes immediately .

And like that we completed our dinner with lots of talks and teasing.

Time skip
Right now I am sitting in my bed waiting for Vihan as he was in barthroom. I pick up a book and start reading adjusting my back in headboard. As I was reading the spicy scenes of the book but suddenly my book was snatched by someone and it is not other than my husband.

I look at him who was looking at me With a smirk .

Why he always found me in this type of situation???

"Reading dirty huh?" He asked with smirk while hovering above me .

"N-no I was " I sutter not knowing what to say .

"You like this dirty stuff right ?? Ok then today I will show you in real life the dirty stuff you read or watch" he said and placed a wet kiss on my neck making me moan in the sensation.

"V-vihan- I was about to say something when he cut of me by kissing my lips roughly.

He start kissing me like it's our last kiss . He bite my lips making me open my mouth. Taking it as a chance he enter his tongue inside my mouth testing every corner . I tapped his shoulder when I feel out of breath.

He left my lips but didn't stop his assault. He then kiss my jaw , neck . He bite me in my sweet spot making me moan loudly . I closed my mouth with my left hand because I don't want that my family hear my moan. It will be so embarrassing.

He trailed kisses from my neck to jaw again to my neck . He hands roam all over my body making me shiver .

He open my shirt buttons leaving my front bare infront of him. He look at my breast with lust who are just covered my black bra .

He burried his face in my chest and start kissing their making me feel pleasure. His left hand found my right breast and secusing hardly .

"Ahhh" I moaned softly feeling pleasure .

He then kiss my Covered breast one by one and come to my stomach. He placed sloppy kisses on my stomach making me feel goosebumps with pleasure.

He entered his tongue inside my navel my both hands are in his hair pulling him more closer to me . I arched my back in Pleasure which he is giving me .

I am trying very hard to control my moans but i think I am failing miserably. I have to stop him otherwise everyone will hear us .

I pulled him upward and cupped his face making him look at me . He look at me annoyingly because I stop his work but I have to .

"Baby we should stop today . You know na my room is not soundproof so everyone will hear us" I said placing a kiss on his forhead. He think for sometime but nonetheless nooded his head .

He button my shirt and laydown beside me pulling me closer to him . I also placed my head on his chest and one hand hand around his torso .

And like that we both drift into peaceful sleep in each other's arms.

Next morning
I woke up and find my husband is still sleeping. Awww he looks so cute while sleeping. I kiss his forhead and admired him for sometime before leaving for the barthroom.

After sometime I come out from the bathroom wearing a red kurti and white plazo and find my husband already woke up and doing something on his phone while resting his back on the headboard.

I stand infront of the mirror and start drying my hair with the towel. I dry my hair and wear my silver bangles , earrings and anklets .
I was about to apply vermillion when he suddenly held my hand .

"Let me do it" He said in his deep voice while looking into my eyes which I nooded.

He apply vermillion in my hair partion and kiss my forhead lovingly.

"You go and shower ok till then mai aapke kapre nikal deti hu" I Said which he nooded and went inside the barthroom.

I placed his clothes which I brought with me because he will definitely come and also he will never bring his clothes.

After sometime he come out from the bathroom only in towel looking like delicious meal .

"How delicious" I thought in mind looking at his abs , hard chest and v line .

"Then why don't you teste it" He said breaking my starting session sorry lusting session.

"Huh?" I asked confusingly.

"You said na how delicious so I am saying why don't you teste it" he said smirking at me while coming close .

"Did I said that aloud?" I askedto myself.

"Yes jaan" he whisper pulling me close to him .

Stupid kathaaaa

"You know whenever I see you in red I want to do many dirty things with you" he whispered biting my earlobe .

I blushed and hugged him tightly burrring my face in his bare chest . His chest vibrate I know he is laughing looking at my stare.

I break the hug and about to say something when someone knock in the door .

Vihan immediately wear his clothes and I went to open the door after he wear his clothes .

I open the door and find priya is standing there with a teasing smile on her face .

"What heppend why are you smiling like that ?" I asked looking at her weirdly.

"Nothing come for breakfast both of you" she said still smiling like that .

"Ok we are coming you go" I said and about to closed the door when she say something making me go red .

"And yeah dii please apply something on jiju's art work in your neck because we don't want to see mumma papa see that how big artist thier son in law is .

_________________________________
Here is the update ....

Vote target- 55
Comment target- 12

So completed the targets for early updates ..

And thanks for completing previous targets my babiesss ....

Note: "Truly yours" first chapter will be uploaded tonight..