Chapter 23

Soo before the chapter start let me tell you guys this whole chapter is going to be smuts only so if you guys are uncomfortable then please don't read it and skip this chapter.

And if you guys want you can read it and I know you guys will definitely read it .
🔞
_________________________________________
KATHA'S POV
-----------------------
"Today's night is going to be long for you jaan" he said making goosebumps appeard on my skin.

And without wasting any time he pick me up in bridel style and start walking towards our bed .

He slowly lay me on the bed and hovered over me and kissed my forhead making me smile.

"What heppend?" I asked him when I saw him looking at me With a soft smile .

"You know you are the most beautiful women in the world" he said looking at me With love fill eyes making me shy .

"And this lip of yours . I am addicted to them" he said and placed his rough yet soft lips on mine making me shocked because of his sudden act.

He start sucking my lower lip while I suck his upper one . With his one hand he is blanching himself and his other hand is roaming around my body while my both hands are in his hair pulling him more closer .

"Ahhh" I moaned he suddenly press my left breast liitle harshly.

Taking it as a chance he enter his tongue inside my mouth testing every corner which I also don't know that existed.

In the first the kiss was soft but with time it was going more intense and passionate.

We kiss other like it's our last day and tomorrow the world will be destroyed.

I pat his shoulder when I feel I need to breath and after giving my lips last smooch he breaks the kiss.

But this men didn't stop he start kissing my neck making me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"Ummm vihan" I moaned when start placing wet kisses on my neck and nape .

"Ahhhhhhh" I moaned loudly when bite on my sweet spot and suck it and also lick it too for to sooth the pain .

He bite my collarbone, cleavage making me moan loudly. I know there will lots of hickeys.

"Sit in the bed" he said moving away from me and sitting in the couch which is infront of our bed.

And I did what he said to me .

And let me tell you guys his eyes are dark with lust but there is still love can visible in his eyes .

And he is looking so hot and sexy right now . He is sitting in the sofa just like a king all i want to do is just straddle him and ride him till we both cum together again and again .

Oh god what the hell I am thinking?

"Good girl now remove your top" he  said dominatingly in his deep husky voice looking at me With a smirk making me shocked.

"Didn't you heard what your daddy said ?" He asked looking at me With serous face which is wetting my wet core more .

"D-daddy?" I asked with a red face .

"Yes tonight I am your daddy so what daddy will say you will do ok baby girl?" He said making me gulped my saliva .

Why the hell I seduced him?

"Did you hear what I say baby girl?" He asked dominatingly making me nood my head .

"Words. I need words princess" he said