XXI

"Did I wake you?" Hailee questioned softly, pressing a gentle kiss behind your ear. You mumbled something incoherent in a soft murmur. Rolling over, you stuffed your face in Hailee's chest before she tried to leave the bed.  "Babe." Hailee chuckled when you grasped her shoulders — since neither of you were wearing a shirt or clothes for that matter — attempting to pull her down, she collapsed down on top of you, having no complaints when her face was pushed down in your boobs. "I like your boobs."

You snorted playfully at her statement as you pushed aside her hair to see her angelic face. "You liked them a lot more last night." You lightly teased the older girl who blushed a little at your words.

"True." She mumbled and kissed the valley between your breasts, you could practically feel the smile on her lips right now. "I do need to get up and shower. Wanna join?" She wiggled her brows at you mischievously with a smirk.

You hummed for a moment. "I don't know... you kinda took away my ability to walk." You tilted your head as her smirk grew more. "But I'd love to see you all wet." You whispered in a sultry tone that made Hailee's insides melt.

"Great." Hailee quickly scooped you up in her arms and carried you to the bathroom, setting you on the counter, your bare ass hit the cold marble which caused you to yelp a little. "What's wrong?"

"Just cold." You giggled at the momentary concern that flashed through Hailee's eyes. Under all her armor and bad girl behavior, she was truly just a big softie with a good heart. And a gentlewoman. Hailee sighed in relief as she grabbed two towels from the cabinet behind her. You watched as the Steinfeld girl turned the shower on, waiting for the perfect temperature as she stood between your legs. Your hands trailed over her shoulders and up to the back of her neck while hers played with your hair, your eyes were glued to each other's, neither of you wished to look away. The only reason you did was so Hailee could get you off the counter and help you wobble your way inside the walk-in shower with her.

When the water washed over your muscles, you relaxed and leaned your back against Hailee's front. Her arms wrapped loosely around your torso, her hands running along your body as she gently scrubbed the body wash in. "Tilt your head back, love." Hailee whispered in your ear as you did as instructed, leaning your head back against the girl's neck while her soft hands ran carefully up your neck and collarbone. "There you go." She gently cooed as she moved on to thoroughly wash your scalp, a content sigh leaving your lips at the feeling.

When you helped wash Hailee as well, the two of you shut the shower off and stepped out but not before Hailee grabbed the towels and wrapped on of them around your shivering body, kissing your slightly wet cheek.

You smiled with your eyes slightly shut. Exiting the bathroom, you patently waited while Hailee grabbed clothes for you. She gave you some dark green sweats with a plain white shirt and one of her hoodies that smelled exactly like her. Thankfully, she wash your bra and underwear yesterday so you were lucky to be able to wear them again.

You turned around after changing to examine Hailee's own outfit: she had on grey sweats (which looked very hot in her) with a black graphic shirt with Spider-Man on it and a thick flannel over it. You admired the way she looked after she added jewelry to her outfit. "Hottie." You mumbled when you approached her and kissed her cheek.

Hailee smiled before she signaled for you to turn around. Reaching behind her, the brunette unlatched a brand new necklace she got for you and put it around your neck. You looked down and admired the silver Mickey Mouse pendant on the shiny, silver chain.

"Hailee." You gasped quietly at it. Hailee shrugged her shoulders with a smile.

"You said you liked Mickey Mouse so I thought you'd like that." She whispered, wrapping her arms around you from behind and pressed her lips to the back of your neck.

You leaned into her with a bright smile. "I didn't think you were listening to that, Steinfeld." You lightly joked while Hailee shook her head playfully with a grin.

"I always listen to you." She suddenly said and kissed all over your face. All you could do was stand there with a huge smile on your face and a dark blush on your cheeks, thinking of how you got so lucky with this "heartbreaker".