XXIII

Ever since Hailee climbed through your window that night, everything since then has felt like heaven. Hailee has been nothing but charming woman to you, and a gentlewoman too. She spoils you like crazy and as of recently, she's been taking you out on more dates. You've definitely had sex a couple more times over the course of time — although the two of you didn't feel the need to rush when you did it, but when the moment felt right... it happened.

Currently, Hailee was napping in your lap — she was cutely sprawled out all on top of you, her head on your stomach with her eyes closed. Her breathing was slow and calm. You spent the passing time reading one of your favorite books. Every now and then, you'd lower your hand to lightly scratch Hailee's scalp and her reaction to it was a sleepy smile forming on her face.

You kissed the top of her head before carefully slipping out from under her. You trotted downstairs of your home and on the couch you spotted Jenna and Emma. "Hey, girls." You greeted with a soft smile. Emma threw you an excited wave while Jenna kept her eyes glued to the movie playing on the tv but smiled nonetheless.

"You're such a dork." Emma lightly slapped Jenna's bicep, but cuddled further into her arm. Jenna chuckled and brought her girlfriend closer into her side than she already was, kissing the top of her head with a warm smile.

"Cuties." You muttered to yourself as you watched them. Facing the refrigerator, you grabbed two chocolate pudding cups and closed the door, only to jump back when you suddenly saw Hailee standing there. "Jesus." You placed your hand over your heart after the small scare. Hailee smiled tiredly and wrapped her arms around you, kissing your neck as you grabbed two spoons from the drawer. "Tired still?" You looked up at the hazel eyed girl who hummed in response, tiredly rubbing her eyes. "Okay, c'mon."

You guided a sleep Hailee along with you as you set the pudding cups down in front of your sister and Emma. "Enjoy." You winked and Jenna for right to eating while Emma gave you a quick hug before you dragged your tired baby upstairs back to your bedroom. "Alright, bubs, lay down." You gently pushed Hailee down on your bed where she immediately cuddled up into your blankets, curling up into the ball at the same time.

You smiled softly at the sight, your heart fluttering uncontrollably. "Such a cutie." You pulled out your phone to take multiple pictures where you then set them as your new lock screen picture. "Perfect." You whispered to yourself before crawling in bed with the older girl. Her arms immediately wrapped around you, spooning you from behind and you smiled with a blush in your face.

—————

"Scrambled?" You asked Hailee when she came down for dinner. "Breakfast for dinner is the best thing to have when you wake up from a long, refreshing nap." You stated but Hailee didn't respond — she just wrapped her arms around you from behind, planting a kiss to the inner part of your neck. "Mh."

"You're so sweet and adorable." Hailee suddenly spoke in a hoarse tone from sleeping all day. The raspy voice was enough to send you over the edge. Jenna and Emma had gone out to watch a horror movie together where you helped pitch in for them, paying for their snacks.

You giggled and melted in her hands, you were like putty in them whenever they had such a soft grip on you. You slowly turned around in her embrace, cupping her cheeks, you leaned back against the counter. "Just like you." You nuzzled your noses together.

"I'm going soft for you." The taller girl rasped out and pulled away from you with a chuckle as she grabbed the carton of orange juice from the fridge. You giggled with a playful smile on your face.

"I know you are." You scooped the scrambled eggs out of the pan and into two separate plates for the both of you. "And I love it." Hailee blushed as you two pushed your foreheads together for a moment before you left or grab the rest of the food. "Eat up, baby." You ran your hand through Hailee's hair quickly as you sat down beside her, giving her two pieces of bacon.

"This is how a king feels with her queen." Hailee smirked with raised brows. You blushed uncontrollably and shoved her shoulder lightly.

"Eat your damn food, you charmer."