Chapter 1 Daily Life 4/9

It seems pretty quiet as breakfast continues. It felt odd because we were talking earlier. The silence was later broke...

Juni: Well, I guess I should go head out.

Doder: But-

Juni: Don't worry, I already finished.

Dobot: Yea I'm bored, i'm just gonna go head out.

Eternity Bob: Yea, I should be going too, Lovesick is still waiting for me.

Bloodlust Bob: O-Oh yea, h-he wanted to s-show you something. Be c-careful.

Eternity Bob: I'll be fine, no need to worry about me.

I walked out of the buffet and looked for Lovesick.

And then I found him. (creative word choice piper)

Bloodlust Bosip: Took you long enough, now where was I? Oh yeah. I found a hidden door in the lobby.

Eternity Bob: You what!?

Bloodlust Bosip: You heard me, now let me show you.

Bloodlust Bosip walked me out of the hall, and then into the lobby. He sent me to the left and where you guessed it there was a secret door.

Eternity Bob: It looks like a normal wall to me.

Bloodlust Bosip: Well, this is just a piece of tape, which means there could be something hidden in here.

Eternity Bob: Uh... ok...

Lovesick ripped out the tape that was making it seem it was a normal wall.

After that, he flipped the door.

Eternity Bob: Oh... it's one of those secret doors. The ones that flip.

Bloodlust Bosip: Damn straight.

Eternity Bob: I'm questioning how the Monoduo haven't caught us yet?

Bloodlust Bosip: I don't think we should worry about them. This was too easy.

Eternity Bob: A little too easy.

Bloodlust Bosip: No need to be a buzzkill, let's just get this over with so we can tell everyone.

Eternity Bob: I'm pretty sure that it will probably risk the odds of our lives, but I am sure you don't want to hear you rambling any longer.

Bloodlust Bosip: Yep, now let's get inside!

We later walked into the secret room, it seems to be filled with a lot of machinery, and also a lot of tools and rubble.

As well as crates, sandbags, and other types of boxes.

Eternity Bob: This seems like some sort of warehouse built inside of a hotel.

Bloodlust Bosip: Yea but what did you expect from a hotel that is old as ti-

???: Help!

We suddenly heard a scream.

???: Help, cough I'm stuck!

Eternity Bob: Who is that!?

???: No time to cough explain, just help me out I'm stuck in this cough giant pile of cough bricks!

Eternity Bob: Lovesick come on! 

Bloodlust Bosip: Fine.

We were able to find a pile of bricks in the left top corner.

Bloodlust Bosip: This is just an arm- OK now it's moving.

???: That's my arm.

Eternity Bob: So you're in this pile?

???: Yes, cough now, can you please help me!?

Eternity Bob: Ok ok ok...

I grabbed their arm.

Eternity Bob: Lovesick, can you help me!?

Bloodlust Bosip: Fine fine fine, I will.

As we both try to get the person out of the pile of bricks, he looks like that he has fair skin, a pastel yellow hair, a pair of glasses, a gray T-shirt that has a white triangle, sleeves that has a pattern of black-and-white, black pants, and white shoes.

???: Thank you for saving me, I thought I would suffocate.

Eternity Bob: No problem but, it was like less than two days here.

???: I understand but to me it was like three days

Three days!?

Bloodlust Bosip: Wait a minute, you said that you lived in here for like three days. How are you not dead.

???: Well, bricks are usually harmless cough whenever bricks turn into 1 million pieces cough. Most of the time.

Eternity Bob: I hope you didn't get lung damage now knowing that you lived in that giant pile of bricks for three days.

???: Me ether.

Bloodlust Bosip: What's your name.

Soft Bosip: I'm Soft Bosip.

Bloodlust Bosip: Well then, my name is Bloodlust Bosip, but people usually call me Lovesick.

Eternity Bob: I'm Eternity Bob, nice to meet you.

Soft Bosip: Nice to meet both of you.