Chapter 1 Deadly Life 2/3

INVESTIGATION

Odio Todo: Now that we analyzed the body... sort of.. now it's time to-

Bloodlust Bob: WE'RE STILL PROCESSING ON WHAT HAPPENED, WHILE YOU THREE ARE ALREADY ON AHEAD OF US!

Eternity Bob: Whoa um.. maybe calm down I don't know what to do when someone yells...

Bloodlust Bob: I understand that it didn't last long, but I trusted him...

Bloodlust Bosip: Apocalypse Bobal didn't last long, but yet you still honor him. To my surprise you're still being locked up in major loss, how pathetic can you be?

Dobot: The hell you mean!?

Bloodlust Bob: What do you mean pathetic, what are you trying to say?!

Bloodlust Bosip: Well you're possibly the traitor.

Huh?!

Eternity Bob: What do mean Runaway's the traitor?

Bloodlust Bosip: Think about it. He's always nervous, plus he seems to always lose his guard. Normally when someone is traitor, they usually good at keeping secrets. But I guess not when comes to that crybaby.

Bloodlust Bob: W-Well, i'm not letting anyone believe what you're saying, you don't make any sense. You're a liar.

Bloodlust Bosip: A liar? Don't tell me that you haven't lied before.

Bloodlust Bob: But I- But you- fine, you win...

Dowaev: Guys you should look into the backstage.

Eternity Bob: What did you find in there?

Dowaev: Just get over here.

We went to the backstage to see what happened in there?

The backstage looked really really destroyed with a lot of stuff that fell down...

Odio Todo: What the this isn't what I remembered when I left.

Eternity Bob: What do you mean.

Odio Todo: I'll explain later.

Eternity Bob: That's fair. Anyways, this place looks way worse when someone decides to blow up the generator.

Dobot: Heh heh, I got excited because I just like bombs OK.

Odio Todo: Yea I know but you really did not need to tinker with it, despite having your obsession with explosives.

Eternity Bob: There's also scratch marks, and a lot of items that are knocked over. I guess that means there wasn't evidence of a struggle.

("Evidence of a struggle" is a truth bullet lol)

Bloodlust Bosip: Hey look a bag of nails on the floor.

Eternity Bob: It appears that one of those items knocked over was a bag of nails, correct?

Bloodlust Bosip: Obviously it is. Now remember when we discovered that there was a nail pinned on each of Apocalypse Bobal's hands.

Eternity Bob: Yea.. normally nails are small, but these are big.

Dowaev: That means the killer had an advantage.

(Hey hey ho ho truth bullet "Bag of nails" is unlocked)

Dobot: How did they get them.

Odio Todo: There's a tool box on the floor.

Eternity Bob: So that's where the nails come from.

(The new truth bullet "Tool Box" has been born)

Dobot: Guys, the hammer is inside the toolbox, and there's blood on it.

Eternity Bob: It was obviously used for the nails.

Bloodlust Bosip: And probably banging the hand.

Eternity Bob: ...

Odio Todo: ...

Dowaev: ..?

Dobot: ...

Bloodlust Bosip: Stick your mind out of the gutter, you know what I'm talking about!

Eternity Bob: We do but you're freaking weird dude.

Odio Todo: You're more tame than Dobot but wtf.

Dobot: Hey!

("Bloody Hammer" is a brand new truth bullet only for $16.99)

Eternity Bob: Now we know about the nails, what about the sickle?

I turned around and saw another box that was tipped over.

I decided to dig inside the box and from looks of it. This is a box that has a lot of supplies for actors.

Eternity Bob: So I guess I now know where the sickle came from given there are a lot of sharp weapons.

Bloodlust Bosip: The Monoduo are quite desperate.

Eternity Bob: There's like a mixture of sharp objects and clothing.

Odio Todo: Yea that's what I saw too.

(Lucky truth bullet "Acting Box" has been found)

Eternity Bob: So may you explain about the fact that you said you didn't remember the backstage being so messy again.

Odio Todo: Well, there was progress obviously, Me, Dragon Bobal, and Apocalypse Bobal were almost done, cleaning the backstage. The only thing we needed to do was put everything back to where it was.

Eternity Bob: Which is...

Odio Todo: Obviously it was putting the shelves back where they were, and fixing the generator back up.

Eternity Bob: Ok and how come, you ran towards my room. I know it was about those three droplets that you saw. And so did I since you dragged me over here.

Odio Todo: I told them that I was just gonna get me a drink, so I went into the buffet. After I went back, I saw three tiny droplets that looked like blood, and it led to the bathroom. So I decided to knock on everyone's door until I got to you.

Eternity Bob: So you tried to get everyone's attention when you saw those three droplets.

Odio Todo: Yea, I also saw blood on the bathroom's door knob.

(So "Odio's account" is a new truth bullet that was spotted UwU)