Truth Bullet Review

Here we get to discuss all the truth bullets that have been discovered from the investigation so with that out-of-the-way let's get going.

DuoFlile-

Victim: Apocalypse Bobal

The body was discovered on the middle of the stage.

The victim seem to have been pinned down, but the most likely cause of death was blood loss caused by a final blow on the neck.

Other Notable Injuries: Hand Wounds and a Broken Leg.

Burn Marks-

You know about the hand wounds, those are actually burn marks.

Pinned Hands-

The burn marks are not the only thing affecting the body's hands.

So are the nails that pinned his hands.

Broken Leg-

The culprit must've broke Apocalypse Bobal's leg so that way you could be you're the pin him down.

Sickle-

Thus leading to the sickle that is the final below to kill him.

Yeah, that was a medium-size gash on his neck.

Evidence of a struggle-

Inside of the backstage was a mess which could pinpoint that there was quite a roller coaster inside.

Bag of Nails-

The culprit left a bag of nails on the floor after grabbing two nails to pin Apocalypse Bobal on the ground.

Tool Box-

And where did the culprit find the bag of nails? Well, in the toolbox, of course.

And the culprit also saw another tool...

Bloody Hammer-

The other tool found inThe toolbox was a hammer.

After the culprit was finished, using the hammer, they put it back inside the toolbox that still has a tint of blood.

Acting Box-

"What about the sickle?" You may ask well, I found it in a giant box, called the acting box, full of costumes and weaponry.

Odio's Account-

Odio told Apocalypse Bobal and Dragon Bobal that he went to go get a cup, he went to the buffet.

After he was done, he saw three tiny droplets that looked like blood, and decided to knock everyone's door because he wanted to get their attention because what else do you do when you see tiny three blood droplets.

The Generator-

You know how Dobot made the generator explode.

Well, fast forward towards this murder case it's currently still being fixed, despite still being damaged yet it remains untouched, meaning that the culprit and Apocalypse Bobal wanted to avoid it because it's still unstable.

Now you might be wondering, "Wait so there's a generator that only powers the theater, if so, then, does that mean there could be another generator?" 

Yes duh.

The Drawing-

The Drawing that Dobot found has a meaning.

It means that the strong can overtake the weak when needed to.

Because remember, the drawing was a withered tree covered in snow, and ice is super effective against plants.

Blood Trail-

47 blood droplets that were found led towards the males bathroom.

Bloody Door Knob-

It also led towards a bloody door knob as well, it pretty much made a handprint.

BL!Bosip's Account-

Lovesick's water was cut for him, so he decided to go to the males bathroom to wash his face because he was bored.

As he was walking you later, saw someone speeding out of the bathroom, and then later went to the room.

Keep in mind, it was dark, so he partially ignored it, and then later washed his face.