School Sucks - Aimsleigh

The bell rang. Finally, math was over. Aimsleigh was glad the day was almost over because it was a Friday. She also had Monday off that day because there was a teacher meeting. She started walking down the hall to her last class, science. She didn't have to go to her locker because she carried everything she needed in her backpack. Aimsleigh made it to science class, which was already crowded. There were 28 students, including herself. She found her desk and sat down. Mr. Brown walked into the classroom, with a smile on his face like he had always had every day he walked into this class. He sat down at his desk.
"Good morning, students! Please get your laptops out and go to google Classroom. Today, we'll be patching up missed work for the hours. However, I will assign teams of 7- which works perfectly today, at the end of the hour for the upcoming science project. Sound good?"
Many had said yes, other just stayed silent and did what they were told. Aimsleigh was a pretty smart girl, and she had all of her work done already because she had never missed out on any of her classes, so she laid her head down. She fell asleep after around 5 minutes. And then, she was in a weird place. It seemed like the normal school, but nobody else was in it. Just me. And it was no longer daytime outside, it was some strange orange sky. Aimsleigh walked out of the classroom, and it was the same with the halls. She ran down the halls to the school exit. As she opened it, a weird and hideous dark creature was there. It seemed to have the bones of a human inside of its 'stomach', which was covered by an exposed ribcage. It was quite the bloody thing, too. It even had claws. Aimsleigh just started sprinting. But it was faster. It scratched her back, and she instantly woke up. She was back in her classroom. She was breathing heavily, and her back still hurt. It felt like she had actually been scratched. "Aims, Lucas, Micheal, Greg, Emma, Alec, and Kia are team on-" the bell rang. "Ah- I'll tell you all on Monday! Bye kiddos!" Everyone leaves class, some sprinting out, Aimsleigh just walking. She was finally out of school, she just had to walk home. She throught for a second. All of the people in her group were her neighbors- exept for Kia. She had no idea where Kia lived. The trees were beautiful in spring. Some pink, some green, didn't matter. She heard the birds chirping and saw the flowers blooming. She gave a huff of relief having known that she was done with school today. She reached her house that was only a few blocks down from the school. Her house didn't look attractive, but she still loved it. She walked in and saw her dad.
"Hi love!" He said.
"Hey dad." Aimsleigh smiled.
"You arrived late again. It's dinner time. Did you space out again?"
"I'm pretty sure, yeah."
"You sure it's not a.. guy?"
"Ewww! Dad, you know I don't like anyone yet!"
Her dad laughed. "I know, I know. Just grab your dinner sweetheart." Aimsleigh grabbed her dinner. A large plate of spaghetti and meatballs. Her favorite. She ate it fast, probably in 5 minutes or less. "Well dad, I've been kinda tired all day. I think I'm gonna go sleep."
Aimsleigh walked into her room and laid down, staring at her ceiling for a bit before eventually falling asleep. She was back to running for her life in her dreams.