Murder - Gregory

Gregory laid in bed. It was finally the weekend. He slowly fell asleep, and was back in the school. He ahd been here many times before. He was back in the classroom he had fortified in this separate realm. He walked outside of the room and saw one of his neighbors and classmates, Aimsleigh, running from an infected. With his baseball bat, he hit the infected on the back of the head.
"Hello!" He said with a wave.

"Uhmm. Hi..? Greg, correct?"
"Yep. Your first time here?"
"Yeah.. it is. What is this place? I was here earlier when I fell asleep in class."
"This is basically the upside down. It's earth, but different. I haven't seen anyone else so far- glad I found you. If you'd like I could describe it a bit more?"
"Uhm. Sure?"
"The guy that was chasing you? That's called an infected. There are many of them- everywhere. Also, wounds here like the one on your back will effect your body in real time. If you were to.. let's say, be impaled in the chest and were knocked into a coma in this world, you'd be knocked into a coma in real time and you'd feel the pain of having been impaled, even though there is no real wound. Also, anything you do in this world won't effect the real one. Like, if you drove a car, it would still be there in real time. Anytime you wake up your are put back in real time, and any time you fall asleep you are put exactly where you last were."
"Okay.. but why am I here?"
"That, I don't know. I don't know why this has happened to me either.

I've been experiencing this stuff for over a year now though, apparently nobody else has experienced this besides me and you- and maybe one other guy.

Yknow that nerdy guy who's always sitting in the back of class? Yaknow, the one with the dyed green hair, freckles?"
"Micheal?"
"Yeah. Him. I saw him here once."
"Oh. Alright then?"
"Anyways. Say you help me look through the rooms for anyone else? Our highschool is big. I'll give ya a pistol I found at the local gunstore. We can interact with any objects that are left out aswell, so anything from a store is up for grabs. You can also eat food in this dimension. It'll fill you up in this one, not real time. Anyways. I'll cover 3rd floor, you cover 4th? I've already searched the other two."
"Alright then."
Aimsleigh walked up the stairs to the 4th floor, while Greg went to the 3rd.

Greg started looking around the halls, checking classrooms until finally he stumbled upon someone. It was Kia. The girl who had always sat in the back of class and stayed quiet. She was in a corner and an infected was inching closer. Greg ran up from behind and hit the infected hard on the head, knocking it over.
"Uhm. Hi. How long have you been here?" Greg asked with a small smile.
"A month.."
"So you know how the dimensions work and stuff?"
"Yeah. Why are you being so calm about me being here..? You barely even know me."
"The more hands the better. Can I put you to work right now and ask you to head up to the 4th floor with Aims?"
"Oh, Aimsleigh? Aimsleigh Smith?"
"Yeah."
"Isn't this a bit soon to be sending me off?"
"No? Just go."
Kia got up. "I'll go help her then. Sorry for the wait... I guess."