Misery - Kia

Kia followed Aimsleigh closely. She felt safe around Aimsleigh. Maybe it was the fact she had a bat, or something else. However, she stayed silent about it.
"Hey Kia?"
"Hm?"
"Weird question, but how long have you been here?"
"2 nights. Not sure if t7hat's normal or not, but.. it's weird. I-"
"Its okay. I get how it is. This is the first night I've been here. But this is just a dream anyways, right? Bet everything in it is fake regardless."
"Yeah.. I guess you're right. T-than-"
"You're welcome. Is it possible to be tired in a dream?" Aimsleigh laughed. Kia softly smiled.
"No idea."
The two continued walking. Kia, weirdly enough, was just staring at Aimsleigh the whole time. Nothing else. There was probably something wrong with her. The second Aimsleigh looked over Kia played to cool and started looking at the hallways. They kept searching for anything. People, infected, maybe anything else. The school was all empty now. It was weird and quiet. Only the occasional screaming coming from the gym. Kia had no clue what it was but Aimsleigh didn't hear it so she ignored it too. Maybe she was just going crazy. It was a dream anyways. Right? Nothing else.
An infected came in front of Aimsleigh, and Kia instantly started panicking. It leaped right at Aimsleigh, and Kia was just hyperventilating. It all felt so real.
Aimsleigh hit it hard in the neck and it dropped to the floor. "Its alright Kia. Just calm down." Aimsleigh gently patted her back.
Kia atleast stopped a bit, bit she was still scared. What if something like that happened and they weren't so well-equipped or lucky? What if they died? Would they wake up? Was this really a dream? As soon as Kia snapped out of it she saw Aimsleigh already walking and speedwalked to catch back up. The pair came across the baking class.
"Ooo. Say we go in?"
"Sure." Kia muttered.
They walked in and they saw Michael. Micheal, in all of his fatass-ness (if that's even a word) was eating a bunch of treats and snacks. His face had chocolate and who knows what smeared on it.
"Oh hey Micheal!" Aimsleigh smiles.
"Uuuuuuh." Kia said.