Chapter 2 : Try to have fun

It was almost midnight when Mina realised she was sitting on the bed for one hour. She didn't do anything, except thinking. She knew she went too far and was too harsh on Sana, but she couldn't help it. She was not fond of parties, she disliked meeting new people, particulary people who liked parties. Also she hated that Sana had to defend this girl, why did she care anyway ? She tried so hard to appreciate Sana's new friends and she succeded pretty well. All four of them got along, hung out and had fun together. She liked them because they were serious and kind girls, but the people she saw at that party ? She couldn't believe Sana would want to spend time with them. Maybe they weren't such a good match ? Or maybe she just overreacted. Leaving angry wasn't the best idea and no matter how mad she was, arguing with Sana made her sad. She grabbed her phone, checking if her girlfriend left her any messages, but she didn't. Mina worried, she was used of Sana flooding her with her random texts and emojis, not hearing from her for more than one hour never happened and she got an odd feeling in her stomach. She tried to call her in vain. Frustrated, she laid on the bed a few more minutes before she decided to get up and put her coat back up.

Ten minutes later, she was back at the party. It was worse than earlier. She walk through the crowded room, avoiding the couples kissing and the people dancing, trying to look for Sana. She almost regretted coming and considered going back to her room, but now she really wanted to find her and apologize. She liked her too much to let this stupid argument ruin her relationship. She made her way to the kitchen, where she almost bumped into her, again. Why was she always there ? Chaeyoung looked at her lightly amused.

"Oh you came back I see"

Mina was annoyed, she had no idea why but she really couldn't stand this girl.

"Yes, I came back. I'm looking for my girlfriend"

Mina expected the girl to ignore her, but she didn't.

"Oh right, your girlfriend. I think you should check the upstairs bedrooms."

What ?

"What ? Why would she even be there ?"

Chaeyoung didn't answer and turned on her feet, disappaering in the crowd. Mina sighed and walked upstairs, opening the first door she could see. Why would Sana even be in any of these rooms ? And why would Chaeyoung know it ?

  Sana's mind was blurry, she knew she should feel bad for what she did but the fact was that she didn't. She started the party mad and sad. Spending the night with Chaeyoung was the most fun she had for months. She liked Mina so much but she couldn't bear controlling herself all the time around her anymore. She loved meeting new and different people, partying and having fun. She wasn't dumb, so when Chaeyoung stopped the kiss and told her she was going to the kitchen to grab a drink, she knew she wouldn't come back. It didn't matter, the makeout session was all she wanted too and now she had to gather her thoughts, because she knew what she had to do so. She checked her phone and saw the two missing calls from Mina, it made her feel guilty. She didn't mean any harm, she just wanted to breath. As she started to dial her number, the door opened abruptly. Mina entered the room and Sana couldn't tell if she was worried or mad.

"What the fuck are you doing here ? What happened ?"

The fact was that Mina was both worried and mad. She had to open a few doors before she found Sana and had extra few seconds to think about what could have happened. She refused to accept it until she saw Sana's eyes, her messy hair and how her lipstick was ruined. Suddenly, Mina thought she knew enough, she refused to hear it from Sana's mouth and tried to leave. Sana managed to rush and grab her arm.