Chapter 8 : I hate you

Chaeyoung stormed out of the room, irritated by her conversation with Sana and frustrated that Mina had to interrupt it. She should have known better than try to do the right thing. Sana shouldn't be her problem, and she wouldn't be anymore. She walked to reach her own dorm downstairs, and it's only when she opened the door that she remembered that Momo offered Dahyun and herself to spend the afternoon together. When she entered, the two girls were already inside, sitting on the floor and chatting. 

She sighed and threw herself on her bed. She didn't want to talk. Of course, Momo didn't care.

"How did it go ?

- Bad."

Dahyun sat at Momo's left so the both of them could face Chaeyoung's bed, expecting details.

"What happened ? What did you do ?"

Chaeyoung didn't want to explain what Sana and her told each other and how it ended but she knew Momo just wouldn't let go.

"I tried to be kind but she annoyed me

- Would you mind giving more details ?"

Chaeyoung grumble, frustrated. Momo was so annoying. 

"God Momo, why don't just let go for once ? She made a fucking jealous scene out of nowhere, that's it.

- Was it about Mina ?" 

Chaeyoung abruptly stood up, why was everyone bringing up Mina in this shit ?

"I mean, I get Sana. Last time was weird if you ask me" Momo added.

"Well, no one asked you Momo, so shut up. None of this have anything to do with her, it's stupid"

For the first time, Dahyun talked, more shyly.

"Chaeyoung, we all saw you fight and get all flirty when she met you outside ...

- Shut the fuck up. You guys are making up shit out of nowhere"

She stormed outside of the room, again. She had no idea where she was heading but ended up in front of a bar in the town near by the campus. It was still the middle of the day and the bar was empty but that was the least of her worries. She ordered a few shots and lost track of time. Fuming and more confused as the alcohol was going through her veins, she eventually felt relieved as her mind went blurry. She liked not thinking.

It didn't last. This time, drinking didn't calm her frustration and anger. Why was everyone getting so annoying with Mina. She fought a guy, yes. But she always fought, it was her thing. She got flirty ? Same as always too. Why did it look so different for them ? It definitely wasn't for her. She tried to order something else but the bartender refused. She was too drunk to insist and got out of the bar, surprised by the obscurity outside. She had no idea how long she had stayed in there, and where she was going now. 

She found herself in front of her building and had no will to enter and find Momo in the dorm. She hated her, she hated everyone for being such a pain. She leaned against the wall and took a cigarette from her pocket. She stayed there a few minutes, trying to gather her thoughts before she could head back inside.