Chapter 1 : Bitch.

Fall had always been Mina's favorite season, even more since she got in college, as far away as possible of her parents, and that she was in love. The moment she opened the door of her new room and met this girl, she knew how hard she would fell for her. So she did what she did the best, closing the door with a shy smile and introduced herself running her through her long black hair.

"Hi, I'm Mina, your roomate"

Unexpectedly, the pretty girl who was sitting on her bed jumped on her feet and welcomed her with the warmest smile she had ever seen.

"Oh my god, I'm so please to meet you ! You're so pretty !"

The acted shyness of Mina became real facing the appealing young woman.

"Thank you, she answered with a light smile"

Her roomate winked, proud of her effect.

"You're welcome ! I'm Sana by the way"

  This is how it all started. Thrilled by this new encounter, Mina wanted to make the most out of it, so the two girls started dating quickly. They spent hours talking, watching movies and enjoying the campus together. Sana was a social butterfly so she had a few friends she met the first day of class and immediatly introduced them to Mina so they could bond alltogether. Mina felt like she was discovering happiness, and it felt so good.

She was thinking about all of this while packing her books in her bag as her class finished. Tonight she had a party with Sana and a lot of other people, and she didn't know how to feel about this. Most of the time, she despised meeting new people, Sana's friends were an exception as they seemed serious and refined, but the time she spent in this university showed her how flawed and undisciplined most the other students were, and she couldn't suffer a bad influence. She appreciated her new freedom, but her parents raised her well and she didn't intend on failing them, or any of her classes. As she stood up, her current main problem was facing her. Short, blonde-dyed haired and, particularly rude and careless, Chaeyoung handed her a piece of paper. She was unfortunately paired with her for an art history subject she chose as an option.

"This is some researches I did and since you didn't give me any way of contacting you for the assignment, you'll find my number on the page too"

Mina raised an eyebrow. She had noticed the girl since the first day of class and immediately knew she was trouble. She skipped a few classes, never did any homework the teacher gave, and always seemed to zone out during the class. This is why Mina didn't even pay attention to what the blonde was giving her.

"I will be doing the assignment, I don't need your number. I will give you a copy of what I did next week, if you deign coming to class of course"

She didn't wait for an answer and left.

Dumbfounded, Chaeyoung watched the other girl exiting the room.

"Bitch"

She met a few unbearable people on campus, but this one was a case. She put the paper back in her bag and left too. She agreed earlier to meet some friends for lunch, so she walked toward the cafeteria. She sighed seeing the other girl in the hallway but accelerated as she noticed she seemed to be in a heated discussion with one of her friends. As she arrived near them, the girl was leaving and Nayeon was fuming.