Meeting them all.

I have like no wifi rn bc something is wrong with my phone I'm pretty sure but yeah enjoy!

Felix's POV:
"So uhm i-ima just," I said before starting to walk away.

Then I felt someone grab my arm and chatter all around me. Well, us. I look back at him confused as fuck.

"Wait! What's your name?"

he asked me. I thought for a second, should I tell him? I mean, it should be ok... He seems nice.

"It's yongbook, but call me Felix." I said smiling a little.

Then I noticed he was still holding my arm. I kinda tugged a little making him notice an he pulled away embarrassed.

"Sorry about that. Uhm, do you have math for your next period by chance?" he asked with a questionable expression.

"No, no it's fine! An uhm yeah I do do you or all of you have that next as well?" I asked them kinda happy about it.

"Yeah we do! Maybe we can all sit by each other?... If you don't mind of course!" he said to me with a happy expression.

"No not at all. I can lead you guys there too if you want?"I asked. They all nodded at me and we started to walk

Once we arrived I walked in first and went to sit down them right on my tracks. They sat down near where I sat so basically just surrounding me. I didn't feel trapped or anything, I felt... Safe? I've never really felt safe with people before. I don't know their name even! All for I could know they could be yanderes wanting to find a love and kill anyone.

"Wait, whats all your guys names?" i asked looking at them.

"Oh yeah are names, so my name is bangchan, that right there is hyunjin, then that's minho, and thats seungmin, and in the corner right there is changbin, and this is jeongin, and that's jisung! Don't worry they don't bite." he said to me with a smile

"Alright thanks. I just wanted to know so I know what to call you." I said to him smiling.

The teacher walked in smiling like usal. I wonder how they like their job? I would hate it. 'Time for this horrible period once again.' I thought to myself after turning away from them.

Minhos POV:
We all looked at each other.

"He's really cute. And he's an omega, you know..."
Changbin said trailing his sentence at the end.

"Don't get any thoughts dude. We just got here. He's gonna see us as creeps!" i said to him with a weird look.

I mean, he is cute. And very very pretty. But we just got here and started to talk to someone from here. I don't want any weird thoughts about us being creeps or something. ESPECIALLY from him. I wonder what he does in his free time?

"Should we tell him we all ice skate?" I asked all of them.

All they did was shrugged. I just sighed look out the window. I decided to ask Felix if we could sit with him at lunch.

"Hey Felix." I said tapping ng his shoulder.

"Yeah what's up." he said as he turned around to look at me.

"I was wondering if we could all sit with you at lunch? I mean we have no where to sit and your basically one of ours friends." I said looking at him.

"Yeah I don't mind it at all." he said smiling and turned back around.

I just nodded an make an 'ok' sound to him. Now I have to focus on this boring lesson. Ugh I hate math so much. It sucks. (I don't mind math as long as it's not hard but I'm in honors so🥲)

Felix's POV:
Finally after reading, math, and science was over it was lunch time. I don't mind lunch. I just sit there alone and play on my phone. I went to my locker to put my stuff away and grab my phone. I started to head to the lunch room, ngl they can just find me and sit with me. I'm to lazy to find them right now.

I finally get there and sat down. They'll get down here after sometime to be honest. A few minutes  later they got to the lunch room and they started to walk over too me. When they got to me they say down.

"Hey Felix!" changbin said giggling.

"Hey changbin." I said back with a slight smile.

"Do you guys want to get to know each other?" bangchan asked. "Well Felix, do you want to get to know us and we get to know you?" he said after.

"Yeah sure, you guys can start though." I said back moving in my seat a little.

"Alright so I guess we'll start from oldest to youngest! Is that alright with everyone?" bangchan I said. Felix and the rest nodded.

"Alright so my name is Bangchan but you can call me Chan. I'm 26 years old, and I figure skate. I'm from australia and yeah" Chan said to Felix. Might as well tell him they figure skate he'd find out anyways.

"Alright my name is minho but you can call me lee know. I also figure skate an I'm 25 years old. Lee said to Felix as well.

"My name is changbin an just call me changbin and I am 24 years an figure skate as well." changbin said to him.

"My name is hyunjin just call me by that name. And I'm 23 years old and figure skate as well."hyunjin said.

"Hello! My name is jisung but just call me Han! Im 23 years old as well and figure skate too." Han said to Felix with a smirk.

"Hi hi! My name is seungmin and just call me that to be honest. Im 23 as well and like them I figure skate." said seungmin looking away after he was done speaking.

"Hello! My name is jeongin or I.N. I'm as well 23 but the youngest! I also figure skate." said jeongin smiling brightly.

"Wow. Nice to meet you guys! Are you guys like a figure skating group?" ask Felix a little curious.

"Tbh yes but no. I really don't know how to explain it but don't worry, its fine! Oh! And me, minho, hyunjin, and changbin are Alphas. Then jisung, seungmin and jeongin are betas. Would you like to introduce yourself?" said bangchan with a slight smile.

Felix nodded and started to talk.

"So my name is yongbook but just call me Felix. Im 23 as well actually. No one really talks to me here I'm just there I guess. Yeah there's more but oh well. "Said Felix looking at them all.

Felix didn't know if he wanted to tell them just yet. Gotta build up trust. He thinks people find figure skating weird but. Maybe they don't huh?

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫
Y'all I work some each day but then got busy🥲 sorry. Next chapter mabye this week or weekend or sometime next week? I'm not for sure.  Also this chapter was on the lengthy side But irdc. But bye pookies!