Don't ignore me!

Bangchans POV:
"Felix! Mate, why didn't you tell us you skate?" I yelled at him, not in a rude way or anything at all.

He just kept staring at us. Maybe he didn't want us to find out? I'm not for sure, but I'm actually pretty happy he skates as well, now he can talk to us about skating as well!

"Why are you guys here?" Felix yelled back. He sounded scared?

"We had to find a new ice skating place." changbin said back staring at him.

"Oh, yeah. Uhm, I-i'll just go." Felix said skating towards us to leave.

"Felix, you don't have to leave? It's alright." I said to him, but he just ignored me. What the fuck is wrong with him?

As he stepped off the ice he put his skating guards on. He started to walk over to his belongings to grab them, but I grabbed his arm to stop him from walking.

"Felix, answer me. Don't ignore me."I said to him getting kinda pissed because he's ignoring me.

"Bangchan let go. I don't wanna talk, do your skating please." he said back to me looking at me with pleading eyes.

I thought for a second, should I? I mean, I want to know why he's so scared. We won't do anything to him. What does he think we'll do? Kill him or something?!

"Lee Felix! You are gonna listen to me and answer me. We don't mind you being here at all lixxie, you don't have to just leave because of us!" I said to him making sure my grip was tight so he doesn't escape.

"Look channie, let me go. I am NOT going to listen to you at all right now. We can talk a different day, all of us can! My heat will start tomorrow an I just wanted to get some skating time in before it does start. So I need to leave so I can prepare. " he said back to me. I've never would think him, Lixxie, out of anyone, get somewhat mad with me like this.

I dropped his arm and just watched him walk away to the locker rooms to grab the rest of his belongings. I was shocked that he talked to me like that.

"What just happened... " Minho asked me, surprised as well as to how Felix acted.

"I really don't know. " I said finally looking away from the locker rooms and to Minho.

After like 4-5 mins Felix exited the locker rooms with his shoes on and his ice skating bag also along with his book bag . I felt bad, he probably ice skate every day and we just ruined today for him. I hope he ice skates tomorrow, but maybe he won't because WE were here today.

"Felix!" seungmin yelled at him but Felix ignored him and just walked mor faster towards the exit and through the door.

"Just give up, we can talk to him tomorrow at school." hyunjin said to all of us, starting to get onto the ice.

I signed and just took my ice guards off following him onto the nice slick ice.

"Yeah guys, let's just skate. I know you guys are probably worried or whatever, but we might as well skate as long as we can till the place closes" I said to them looking back at them then in front of me. Where hyunjin is skating.

I heard them signs but then I also heard them get into the ice. 'Might as well make the best out of it, huh.' I thought to myself skating around the ice.

Felix's POV:
When I walked out that door I let out a big breath I didn't even know I was holding. I started to walk back to my house, tearing up a bit from what happened. I'm over dramatic but will I have to give up my career of ice skating because of them?

Once I got to my house I took my keys out of my bags and opened the door. I set my stuff down on my couch, then I took my shoe off, sighing. I'll just go ice skating tomorrow, they won't be there tomorrow... Right?

------------
IT'S VERY SHORT BUT DAWG- I'm falling into a depressed state but I will try and keep posting! Sorry for the long wait as well. Hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

Oh and I found out today that my one 'friend' asked out the person I like to the dance when I wasn't at school today. And she apologized but I didn't answer. So there's that!