Bad Decisions

This chapter includes the mention of self harm.
I have experienced sh but, I've been like 8 months clean! Love y'all. <3
٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭٭
Felix's pov:
I woke up the next morning feeling, weird. There was some bad feeling deep in my gut. That something bad will happen today, I don't know what, but most definitely something.

I got out of bed pretty tired. I was debating going to school or not going to school. I mean, they can't make me come to school right?...

...

Yeah I'm not going to school today. I'll just go tomorrow, it's whatever. If they want to complain they can go complain to the judges of the law.

Besides, going will lead with having to deal with bangchan an them. I love them as friends and all, but they would ask to much about what happened yesterday.

I decided to finally get up and brush my teeth an wash my face. While I was brushing my teeth I got a text from Minho.

"Hey lix, are you coming to school today?"

I just left him on read. I was brushing my teeth and was to lazy to respond. I spit and rinsed out my mouth, then washed my face really quickly.

I decided to just go ic skating for the day, they shouldn't be there sense their at school. I just put some leggings on and a compression shirt on.

I walked into my kitchen grabbing some water then went back out into the living room. I put on my shoes and grabbed my bag and other stuff I needed and headed to the rink.

Once I got there I went to the locker rooms taking off my shoes and putting on my skates. Then I grabbed my water and phone then walked to the rink.

I took of the guard blades then set down my stuff. Once I entered the ice, all my worries went away. Listening to music and just skating.

I did some spins and axels then just some skating here and there. I wanted to try a new move on the ice, but I didn't know how to.

But, I still did anyways. I mean, nothing bad could happen right?

Changbins pov:
Felix didn't answer minhos text which was werid. But maybe because of what happened yesterday, I'm not for sure though.

When we all got to school we didn't see Felix anywhere, so we figured that he might just be late. And if he didn't show up by lunch then he wouldn't just be coming today.

-time skip to lunch by Felix's long hair-

Well, he's just not coming today. But, I wouldn't want to either. It's alright, he'll come to school tomorrow probably.

Felix's pov:
I was watching a video really quick on how to do the move. It most definitely isn't a good idea but it's alright. I'm really go at ice skating, nothing could go wrong.

As I was about to do the move I started to get wobbly. But, it was to late. I was in the air trying to do this dumbass move i didn't even know how to do.

I was about to land it till I slipped on the ice then hit my head. I was laying on the cold hard ice as I lost all focus, the world slowly fading away from me, basically from my grasp.

Bangchans pov:
School finally just ended. We decided to go skating again, sense we all love it so much. As we enter, it seemed werid, like I had a really bad feeling.

We went to the locker room and got changed and also changed our shoes to ice skates. We grabbed the stuff we needed an headed out to the ice.

Then I saw him. I saw Felix lying there on the ice, with blood coming from his head. How did that happen? How did he do that? he's so good at ice skating.

"Felix!"

-----------------------

Hey y'all....
So uhm how are y'all? Didn't post for some uhm time haha... Ha. Y'all can be mad, don't blame you guys. It is a short part, but I'm busy with all different things. Hope y'all like it though!