2. Stellaron Hunters' Mission

Their proposal seemed advantageous for Cale, less trouble and involvement for him. But was it really necessary? They had it all under control. Wait no, they're not even at a loss if they accept. Cale had made up his mind, "deal."

"Wait what?!" Alberu was surprised, he didn't discuss things with him, like usual... "did you even give it any thought? And care to explain to your hyung what you're thinking?"

'Is he the one making the decision here?' Mr. Yang observed the behavior between the two. "Thank you." He expressed his gratitude for allowing the sudden request.

"Why don't you go take a rest? It's already dark out." Alberu suggested to them, he wanted them to leave so he could talk to Cale alone, "servants!" He called out as two maids came into the room, not saying a word and just stood there waiting for the next order. "Take these four to their guest rooms, treat them politely." Alberu ordered. The two quickly lead the group out of the room.

"See you later then!" March waved as she yelled, mainly directed at Cale, her voice echoed through the hallway as she walked farther away.

.
.
.

Cale was walking towards his spare room, that was stationed in the palace, after having a 'little' talk with the crown prince of his rash decisions. He held the large handle to his grand door, as it swung open, three figures could be seen inside?... The door behind him slammed close.

Cale had only a moment to process the situation into his brain. 'What the?! Who the fuck are they?! No, what are they doing in my room?!' He panicked, was it an assassination attempt? Intruders? Robbers? Cale was only thinking of the bad outcomes.

"Hello~" the tall girl with dulled out purple hair spoke with a smile, "Cale Henituse." Her companions seemed unbothered, doing their own thing.

The windows were wide open, letting out the moon to shine its light into the room from the open cracks. The light highlighted the three figures.

Cale asked, "Who are you? What do you want?" But didn't he already asked these questions once already? What was going on today..

"We are the stellaron hunters, don't worry, we don't plan to harm anyone, we're just following orders." She walked closer to Cale, looking around at his features.

'What the hell is she doing?! Stop wandering?!' Cale had his guard up, not knowing what she would do next. 'Wait.. stellaron hunters? Does that mean they chase down stellarons or something? Are they on a mission to get rid of this stellaron thing as well like them? Are the astral express crew also stellaron hunters then?' He had a lot of questions but no answers.

The girl backed up, standing straight in front of Cale, "I can see you have a lot of useless thoughts floating around inside your head, don't fret, they're all nothing but needless worries anyways." She was a good speaker.

"So you're here to also get rid of the stellaron that's here?" Cale asked.

She didn't reply to his question.

'Is that a no? Are they here for a different reason then?!' His worries began to come back.

"Stop worrying will you? As I said, we won't hurt anyone. We're just here to fulfill the orders we're given." She was starting to think of Cale as an idiot instead of what they presumed.

"And that is?"

"I'm afraid that is confidential information you know?" She still wore her smile.

'No I don't know.' Cale was so close to done with her and her words. "Can you leave now?"

"Oh come on!" She moved over to her companions, pushing the dude over to Cale, "Bladie over here would feel hurt if you just said that so emotionlessly!" She held him in front as if she was showcasing him.

"Um, what?" Cale was dumbfounded by the sudden change in behavior. And Bladie? Is that really his name? What a great name for an emo guy.

Pop! The sound of bubblegum bubbles bursting. It was the girl in the back. "Not really." It was as if she read his mind. "His name is Blade, not Bladie." She looked like a short gamer girl as she got closer. "I'm Silver Wolf." She stood next to them.

"Cale Henituse—

"We already know that." The gamer girl interrupted with attitude.

"Come on darling~ what if you give a bad impression of us? That'll ruin their relationship." The taller scolded her a little.

'Their relationship? Who?' Cale was confused, not like he wasn't from the moment the astral express came.

"Whatever." Silver Wolf turned away and continued with her games.

"Sorry about that.. I'm Kafka." She finally introduced herself, "I guess I got too distracted that I forgot to introduce ourselves. You already know his name but I'll say it again," she looked at Blade, "he is Blade, he doesn't talk much but he can surely express his feelings well." She flashed a wink..?

Knock knock. The sound came from the  closed door. Cale was going to open it...

"I think you wouldn't want to open it if I were you." Kafka warned him.

"Why?" He stopped his hand from reaching the handle and turned to them, "if they're in the palace then they're nothing for me to worry about."

"That's not it dear."